Sb might be blocked for me soon

So, in my post Hi I'm back :) I said I used an unblocker and snitches sold me out well now there seem to be more than I thought I found ten more in a room with teachers :skull_and_crossbones: so, I might be done for if so see you later.
If I am not replying for a while then the inevitable might have happened

If a student spends time playing games instead of doing schoolwork, if they get bad grades its their fault

If theres a student that spends time playing games and still does their schoolwork, then they shouldn’t be punished when they’ve done everything they need to do

Why can’t schools just unblock games and then accept this fact? It literally allows their students to learn from their mistakes, which is one of the thinks I keep hearing schools constantly yapping and complaining about.

For the students who do their work, the games are more of a reward (and thats something that doesn’t often happen in schools currently). Yes, good grades are kind of a reward, but β€œgood grades” isn’t something you can do in your free time. It’s pretty stupid

IKR I DO ALL MY WORK I WILL EVEN POST MY GRADES RN AND THEY ARE ALL OVE 90% BUT SCHOOL BE LIKE ITLL DISTRACT YOU FROM LEARNING WE DO IT AT HOME WE LEARN AT SCHOOL WE AINT STUPID The county needs to learn it because it is pretty STUPID

and then they think I’m stupid.

Sheesh

Aye no :nerd_face: comments I’m very smart without studying :)

I mean it kinda depends on the subjects, teachers, and difficulty of the course too. Too little info to judge

aren’t you in 4th grade?

Nope

ILL post the entire thing

That one is rigged :rage:

6th grade?

Bro that’s 5th grade

2 Likes

I know bro i know that why i said no

1 Like

5th grade is a walk in the park.

1 Like

For me doesn’t matter how many restrictions you add- i will find a way to procastinate. no point in filters or anything, i fill find a way to get through it

1 Like

I think that if you’re in school it is fine for schools to block games but out of school they shouldn’t

IKR Thats why I do 6th 7th and eight grade stuff :slight_smile:

Imagine not solving differential equations in fifth grade