Shadowblade's Villain Arc Begins

Shadowblade’s Villain Arc Begins

Welp. My villain arc begins now. Until further notice, I’ll be a lot less merciful in game after today (this is probably a lie, I’ll talk about this later), especially towards @Wasd, @SKILZZZ, and monke.

As all villains do, I have an extremely tragic backstory that I strongly recommend that you read. It is pretty heart-breaking ngl, never expected something like this to happen.

My Backstory

I was but a mere happy lad, just going about my day. I was like “Wow, it’s so great that I have so many supportive friends on this forum! What could possibly go wrong?”

Everything. Everything went wrong.

I went to General Chat to greet my amazing friends, and then, tragedy struck.

Originally sent in General Chat
Wasd

but I still think CK

is the most pointless clan ever

In my head, I was like, “Alright, that hurts, but I’m sure he didn’t mean that”.
Then things began taking a very bad turn.

SKILZZZ

bro shad got mad at bc I said L bozo to him

Shadowblade

AND BALD, YOU CALLED ME BALD I NEVER FORGET THAT

SKILZZZ

U were tho

Shadowblade

MONKE YOU BETTER STOP TYPING

ɯouʞǝ

shad is bald

Hue

villain arc lmao

SKILZZZ

Fr

SKILZZZ

#bringbackshadowbald

Slapadabass

It’s starting…

Wasd

Just say he is bald

till he starts getting villainy

SKILZZZ

Bro jus say he's bald

So he gets mad

Hue

shadow starting a villain arc over being called bald is the funniest thing every

Wasd

Stfu shadow u suk ingame ahahahahaha trolololol ( I don’t mean it shadow u best)

Shadowblade

HOW DARE YOU

ɯouʞǝ

i wonder who this is

download - 2024-03-30T150732.631.jpeg

Hue

no way is that shad?

SKILZZZ

Bros soloing

ɯouʞǝ

mr clean?

Shadowblade

Shut it

ɯouʞǝ

hmmm

download (6).webp

Slapadabass

Oh my god

Shadowblade

What's next? Caillou?

ɯouʞǝ

nah

download - 2024-03-30T151021.967.jpeg

Slapadabass

Krillin

Shadowblade

Slap

I thought we were friends

Hue

U rn Shad

download (55).jpeg

Shadowblade

The pain

ɯouʞǝ

shad looks like a pealed chicken nugget

download - 2024-03-30T151421.866.jpeg

i found a box of shad

download - 2024-03-30T151455.846.jpeg

Shadowblade

Bruh this is just monke taking the opportunity to get everything out to bully me

ɯouʞǝ

just like your barber took everything out the top of your head?

Hue

shadussy's balder than a desert :skull: :sob:

Wasd

Shadow dis you?

IMG_1149.jpeg

ɯouʞǝ
Hue

You're going to have to change your name to "Shadowbald" after this

SKILZZZ

Fr

To think that my own friends would hurt me this bad. It’s unbelievable.
But as always, I swear revenge on those who have wronged me. And this is no exception.

What these people have done today are inexcusable, and can only be seen as a declaration of war, which I graciously accept.

From this point forward, no more Mr. Nice Guy (I bet you guys are all shivering in your timbers).

I am the one true skibidi zazzer ohio sussus amogus rizzard or smth ← See? Just by saying that, I’ve established my role as a true villain :DDD You guys have got to be thinking “Wow, he’s truly lost to us.”

Start reading here to skip my villainous/pure evil monologue

Anyways, on a serious note, this "villain arc" is just for funsies. Wasd and I were interested to see what a villain arc of mine would look like, so here it is!

If you’d rather continue being chill with me, I totally respect/would be happy with that. Just continue being passive with me, and nothing’s going to change.

But otherwise, if you would like to be merciless towards me, by all means, take this opportunity to do so! This is just my “villain arc”, and I won’t hold it against any friends that want to kill me.

All you need to do is just attack me in-game without hesitation (and try to go in for the kill), and I’ll just fight back (and note that I will also be going in for the kill). Teaming against me is welcome if that floats your boat. I won’t be too happy about spawn-killing or roaching though, just try avoid doing that!

For any in-game friends who aren’t on the forum, if you’d like them to join in on causing me misery, let them know and invite them to join in! (I’m entrusting @Wasd to do this!)

Let me know if you have any questions (or as an alternative means to start war with me, make a comment about me being bald, even though I am not bald), and thank you!

(Hopefully you read some of this, I know it’s long. Here’s a cookie or smth, cause that’s what some people do after writing long topics :cookie: )

5 Likes

How did you write all that?

1 Like

Because I’m evil.

1 Like

HE IS TOO FAR GONE TO SAVE :augh:

1 Like

I wish you luck :saluting_face:

2 Likes

cry abt it one millimeter man

1 Like

I really hope chemotherapy is treating you well

1 Like

BAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Don’t encourage him >:(

1 Like

But it was so good ahahabWisbai

1 Like

I’m sorry, I was judging you by how you look. I’m sorry that I misjudged you that you were bald. If he identifies as being not bald he’s not bald (even if he is but we must encourage him to think he’s not bald (even though he is)) shadow, you are not bald (even if you physically are) inside, you are a non bald person. Dont worry, our dictator mitbald would give you a title that you are not bald (even though you are)

1 Like

I don’t know how to feel about this. On the hand, thank you, but on the other, am not bald D:

2 Likes

Yes, i know you are not bald

2 Likes

(Psst everyone make sure we can heal his mental state for now so we can bully him for being bald later)

1 Like

I was looking at this with my eyebrow raised so hard. My suspicions were right. :augh:

You know, kinda starting to regret this whole villain arc. This topic’s just become people calling me bald.

2 Likes

My username is irrefutable proof that Shadowblade is not bald.

1 Like

It’s is fine shadow ba-blade! We are an accepting community of non-baldians who gladly welcome you

1 Like

shads chemotherapy is making him angy

1 Like

I feel like you guys are hyperfocusing on the “bald” part, that wasn’t meant to be the focus of the topic D:

Making a poll so I know who to look out for in game:

• I declare war on Shadowblade, because he’s bald (he isn’t)
0 voters
1 Like

Here is a better poll

• Trying to keep shadow happy since he is not bald ( baldness)
0 voters
1 Like