"single" hits

so in my last couple of posts about swordbattle.io pvp, i have mentioned “single” hits.

but what are single hits, exactly?

well, single hits are performed during a trade and used to disrupt you’re opponents timing/trading time.

single hits are not performed as a combo, but instead as a disruptor in trades to end the trade to lead to combos later.

these can be especially useful mid-trade when your opponent is not expecting them, especially paired with a swordthrow and dodging right after.

to perform a single hit, simply hit them once during a trade and tap s for a small window of time. pairing it with a swordthrow, as i said earlier, can be especially useful.

hope this helped, and feel free to leave any questions or comments down below!

2 Likes

Nice, your pvp tips are great! It may even get me back into playing swordbattle!

3 Likes

Did you basically just say that hitting people in pvp will be useful???

haha no. a certain type of hitting to disrupt trades is useful, as i described

theres only left click…

true, but i’m talking about using normal hitting but as a tactic in pvp, different than the usual usage, as i described in my post.

Everything is noemal hitting… Except throwing. Bro ur just making random topics at this point

1 Like

it is relevant because it is a pvp tactic, and also because i have used the term in multiple topics before and wanted to make this to clear it up.

Yes. Hittinf is important in pvp. I agree
I didnt know before

how does that relate to what i just said though?

U just tought me how hitting qas necessary in pvp

yes, and there are different ways hitting can be utilized to give someone an advantage during pvp.

i explained one of those ways in this topic, though there are many others as well.

…the only two u need are hitting and throwing. Thats all thatexists. Combos and movement is what has infinite possibility not hitting

it is just that incognito speaks a different language.

I feel like this is similar to every other post about hitting you’ve made

1 Like

The swordbttle pvp scene is growing

1 Like

But is only him though lol

what is bro on atp this you’re gonna make a topic on how the deez nuts hit is a big bang level tactic

We’re all on ATP its the energy source

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.