Skin Idea/Concept (5): The "Frozen Thunder" Skin

G-MAN is back at it with another skin concept. This one is pretty neat and is called the “Frozen Thunder”. I actually got inspired for this from a player in-game named “Arctic Glacier” who always wore that tornado and lightning skin. I think reasonable price would be between 18,000-12,000 (preferably 16,000). I feel the flavor text would be, “Shockingly cold.”

The “Frozen Thunder” skin and the “Cold-Bolt” sword.

3 Likes

I feel like I made the handle too short for the sword, but I’m sure that its not a real problem (rescaling is always possible).

w :))

My most underrated skin yet.

This is amazing

1 Like

Just a heads up, you should make the image sizes 300x300 for the skin itself and 260x280 for the sword. Also try to make the sword point at a 45 degree angle.

You can find additional information and the templates here for reference.

2 Likes

It says it’s in right format, and the compass I use in my art app said it was 45 degrees. Guess I’ll just tilt sword more.

1 Like

I’ll try fixing it for you, working on it rn.

1 Like

FrozenThunderSkin
FrozenThunderSword

Now that I’m looking at it, I’m slightly concerned about the image quality after my adjustments. You could probably do a lot better.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice, Shadow. I actually just finished making a skin that I think you’ll like, maybe even more than this one ;)

1 Like

Really cool, I love the detail

Thx, G.

W if it comes out imma use it

1 Like

Bro u made me so happy seeing you made it for me :) thx dude!

1 Like

Thx man.

Oh it’s you… Welcome… Very annoying teamer…

Leave due alone. He teams but my G will get better. No need to go for the throat, Penguin. I wouldn’t even do that to John (well unless he provoked me)

1 Like

Why hello welcome to the forum!

1 Like

See! Thats the attitude.

Ok… I don’t understand your point… I just get annoyed by teamers that beg for mercy when they’re losing and get cocky and bully small people lol