Skin Idea/Concept: Impossible Skin

G-MAN is still cookin for ya’ll,and I think ya’ll should taste some of this. Its called “The Impossible” skin and costs a measly 100 gems, but don’t be fooled by it’s small price because this sword is called impossible for a reason. In case I missed this small detail, but the sword is VERY short and is practically a stub. Such a small sword makes this skin virtually impossible to win with. Flavor text would say,“Try me…I dare you.”
700044c2-a2fc-4146-8933-b4e97ba2ec0d-removebg-preview (10)
700044c2-a2fc-4146-8933-b4e97ba2ec0d-removebg-preview (11)
The Impossible skin and The Impossible sword.

I would buy this skin, but the funny thing would be to see all the noobs use this cheap skin. I know for a fact if this gets added, one day imma see some dude somehow become unstoppable with this skin.

skin is not hitbox

? wut that mean?

1 Like

The sword size will always have to be 260x280 or something like that. So the range won’t change it will only be decorative

1 Like

sword look not sword range because sword hitting range same as regular default even if you change skin look

1 Like

Damn. But it looking so small has to change gameplay somehow, right? Even if it’s regular hitbox it’ll still be hard to tell where your safe distance wise.

no ‎

Yea it will probably look distorted ingame since you have to resize it

Distorted or not, at least it doesn’t look too bad…who am I kidding. Its supposed to be a joke skin.

Bet this skin would work if Gautam shortened it’s hitbox.

I think you also need to work on the skin, needs more detail.

i know, just wanted to make a joke-skin. It doesn’t really matter tho, cuz i’m sure this ain’t makin it to the game.

1 Like

suggestion make the sword bigger and remove the white outline since the sword is smaller than acols gun

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.