Skin Tier List

Sword Tier List: here

IT IS YOUR FAULT IF YOU GET OFFENDED BECAUSE THIS IS MY OPINION

This tier list excludes swords because I’ll make a sword tier list later. For each tier, skins more to the front of the tier are higher ranked on that specific tier, and skins more to the back of the tier are lower ranked on it (ex. default skin is the highest ranked skin in s tier). Make your own skin tier list here (ignore the random particle effect lol).

6 Likes

AHHH YOU PUT BASS SKIN IN A TIER THANK YOUUUUU :heart::heart::heart:
oh cool dragon’s in A tier
Relatively valid list

5 Likes

We should make a tier list but for forum users.

3 Likes

yooo thank you for making the Tier List maker for this.

5 Likes

HEH!!! WHY IS MY SKIN AT D!!!

3 Likes

The lines are messy and I’m VERY picky about things like that, it would prob be a tier if it was aligned

3 Likes

Very valid list! Im surprised that my skin got C teir!

5 Likes

I would’ve preferred octopus be a little higher but beggars can’t be choosers :p
Still good list

4 Likes

This yier list is worse than v2 development time imo. How did u make it? Ill make a good one

4 Likes
4 Likes

Here’s the tier list I made, not really in order within tiers. I also really didn’t think through it that much either. It was really about how I felt towards each skin, in terms of quality, concept, and memories.

7 Likes

Better not quite there yet tho

5 Likes

Respect

4 Likes

my skin in c not bad

4 Likes

Chaos skin is in b tier

4 Likes

Noice
Not bad for one of my first good skins

5 Likes

Yeah fair enough

4 Likes

bro woke up and decided to have the most garbage take on these skins in existence

5 Likes

As a scythe user I would 100% put scythe S but this is really good. Also my friend made king so I would have to put that at at least A

4 Likes

here’s my tier list: the skins are not in order within teirs and i was rushed, so some of the skins might be more inaccurate. for example, a lot of the F tier skins actually deserve more like D tier, but i was rushed. (please no hate guys)

3 Likes