Stopping spawnkilling!

Basically there are different zones for people

People who are grinding would go in the middle to get money quicker while people who just spawned can slowly build up their coins along with being able to survive for more than two minutes

I think that this would work in the current map or if needed which is unlikely a slightly bigger one.

• Should be added
  • Shouldn’t be added
0 voters
7 Likes

I like the idea of spawns being close to the border of the map, but I feel like chests should still be spread randomly across the map. I think the reason why purple chests have so much value is that they are pretty uncommon and harder to find. I think it would be too easy to find them if they were all concentrated in one small area.

5 Likes

I only think there should be one zone, and not 3 others. I also think that all evolved players no matter what shouldn’t be able to get into the red region.

2 Likes

They can there isn’t any limitation to where they can go it’s just that there’s incentive to go closer to the middle

5 Likes

I guess so but it could be that the rarer chests could spawn in the red just less likely

3 Likes

True.

2 Likes

@gautam

2 Likes

i absolutely love it when a game dev doesnt fix the game! :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

ok but srsly theres a reason why for the past week (or more) there has been discussion about spawnkilling and teaming

2 Likes

My idea is to make spawns random.
This would help.

2 Likes

Ok ive been reading this here’s my proposal

My idea is to make the map bigger and make it into 2 sections.

untitled (3)

When a player evolves they will start losing health and the doors (white things) to the inside gate will be opened or you will just be teleported somewhere inside the inter area. When they go in they cant come out. You can still corner people and stuff because you wont be able to leave the inter area

Chests will spawn randomly just like it is rn

12 Likes

this will be the best change ever

3 Likes

I propose this since I feel blocking players from each other isn’t the best idea since where would bots go? My idea is basically the further in you go the more likely it is for better chests to spawn they can still spawn in the red and orange areas it is just that it will be a bit more unlikely.

7 Likes

Bots can be redesigned to evolve.

If you had better chests spawn in the middle, that would be super unfair because the powerful players and grinders would basically control that area getting even more powerful, while new and mid players would be stuck on the outside growing slowly.

It basically increases the already unequal power balance.

9 Likes

Hm…, so if I just never evolve I can’t go into the thing?

3 Likes

i like wasds idea but instead of for sure it spawns in the middle with more value it should just be MORE LIKE to spawn there

3 Likes

Yea I updated the idea in the reply

3 Likes

Last time bots could evolve it got removed

4 Likes

I think that unevolved players should be able to go into the green area, but besides that, I think its a good idea.

4 Likes

Good idea :cat:

2 Likes