...swordbattle.io glitch?

soo, i wanted to start this topic out of mostly curiosity.

i’ve noticed this multiple times before, but now it’s beginning to become very prominent in my swordbattle.io gameplay.

anyway, to the main point of this topic:

the glitch is that when I kill someone, the coin algorithm is somehow messed up - if i just join a game, have 0 coins, and kill the leader (this actually happened to me once) who was a juggernaut, i would only go up to the amount of coins that would let me get the knight upgrade.

this is pretty weird…

i have tried thinking about possible ways the code might be flawed, but as I havent actually seen it, and a lot of people are saying it’s messy (hence the point of swordbattle.io v2.0), i can’t really make any assumptions.

is it a problem with the coin distribution? are some coins not being registered? are some coins not showing up when you kill a player???

i am very confuzzled. (yes, confuzzled is a real word. What Does 'Confuzzled' Mean? | Slang Definition of Confuzzled | Merriam-Webster) yes. told you.

anyway, i was hoping one of u guys could help me figure this out. i honestly have no clue what could be going on here.

and before one of you argues with me, i gotta say i tested this with a friend so i could see the exact amount of coins they had and i had, and we did the math. I got around 80-90% of the actual coin I should be getting, and even less mass.

soo…what is going on here!!

3 Likes

This is intentional. The coins dropped by other players are less than their base amount. Killing players usually lends you less coins if they are really big, like around 20-50k for a 100k player

3 Likes

It will give you 20k it can go over but it takes a lot more coins after that

2 Likes

Oh, i see. tysm lol

It’s to prevent an exploit where you can basically save your coins.

2 Likes

that makes sensee. like ACTUAL SENSE. ty for clearing this up loll

pretty simple answer…

it doesn’t give you everything

1 Like

i mean yeah ik that. what i was asking was WHY it was that way.

so that you don’t get to the top as easily, to put it in a simple way…

they could be glitches where they drop more coins than they have.

I once saw Gautam so-called “grinding” by going to the edge of the map dying then coming back and collecting it again

and it was giving him more coins than its support to

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.