swordbattle.io sword throws are broken?

so when i was looking over my new yt vid i saw something strange…just take a look at this part of the video: https://youtu.be/DX4GYrv0jh8?t=31

notice how my aim lines up almost exactly to the bot (adjusted for the position of the sword):

but then when it actually is thrown, the sword misses. now some may argue that this is because the bot moved, which is true.

but notice how when the sword misses the bot is only halfway between biomes, about half of its mass away from where it used to when the sword’s hitbox spans an area larger than that (considering i’ve been able to land throws that dont even touch a player’s body).

have you guys noticed this too?

That’s not how you should be aiming your sword throws. Don’t have your crosshair directly on top of your target. Aim more to the left.

If I were to draw a line from your sword to the player, the player’s not going to be in the sword’s line of direction:

e (1)

Practice more with your aim and you’'ll get the hang of it too. Don’t rely on the crosshair. Look more at where the sword’s pointing.

1 Like

skill issue

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.