Swordbattle.io Wishlist

keeping this aside for safety reasons:

Add to this post anything you want ingame.
This might help Gautam to find some of the ideas y’all have.
And this is a wishlist, so add anything that hasn’t been declined already

RULES:
Add items in their appropriate category.

Don’t add things like skins.

Don’t say something like “Evolution Update”, but you can suggest different evolution ideas.

You must make a poll to see if people like the idea.
It has to look like this:
should we add this idea?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters

You are allowed to link other posts instead of retyping what it said.

And make sure there is a gap between every idea.

CATEGORIES:

CHESTS:

EVOLUTIONS:
And there should also be a evolution called “Leprechaun” the luck evolution gives you luck to either escape or fight, and for leprechaun evolution, there should be 2 abilitys instead of the normal 1,
1st ability cooldown: 47 Seconds ( fighting )
2nd ability cooldown: 70 Seconds ( speed/running )

MOBS:
Concept: Taming Wolves

Mobs feel more like pests that agro to you if you hit them at the moment. There isn’t much of an incentive to go after them. Chests are obsolete now since rabbits give a significant amount of coins when compared to their hp. Increasing coins is an option, but I assume ample access to coins at this point of the game isn’t ideal.

BOSSES:
There should also be a new map for a boss or there can be the final boss to beat swordbattle
the real boss gives 100K-200K coins and it spawns every hour?

Add boss to grass area. Its long overdue. I remember reading something from @OYOYOY about a mutant bear. I think a bull could also be cool, with a charge gimmick and increased knockback.

Mini spawn boss. Something that people that just spawn can access just so they can get big fast. Could be a big cat or dog that has high knockback so it can push people out of spawn.

PVP:
1v1 duel mechanic
I feel like repurposing the central area into a 1v1 arena would be cool. More of a QOL thing since bots, mobs, and players interfere a bit. Since it being a smaller area could be a problem, then maybe scale everything that enters the arena down to 3/4 of the size? Also maybe add a spectator box that acts as a safe zone if there is a duel going on and increases FOV to show the entire area.

Move spawn to outer edges of map. I remember @Wasd posted something about it, but cant find the post ( ; -;). Main problem was roachers, but thats gonna be a problem regardless so idk. Would make sense if you did the arena thing plus this.

COINS:
Make higher coin counts better for xp gain. I remember you posting something about banning cycling. The only reasonable way that cycling stops is if playing normally yields better xp gain compared to cycling, so increase the xp gained at higher coin counts while adding a debuff that discourages cycling.

RELICS:

Relics should also be used to help tame bosses. If you have the Tamer evolution, you would be able to tame them already. However, the more relics they have, the higher their chance of taming bosses is.
Or, Tamers can’t tame bosses at all, but they can with relics.
Tamed bosses could also be healed with relics.

SPECIAL:
Maybe a chance for powerups?

• magnet to pick up coins from further away
  • river speed in slower regions like grass
  • decreased cooldowns/cooldown reset for abil
  • xp multiplier, so like each one collected will increase the final xp gained by 0.1x or something

Feel free to add more categories.