Swordbattle.io Wishlist

YEP ADD DRUGS- :speaking_head: :fire:
Drugs Forms
Agility Form: Gives 2.5x speed then 1x ( stacks with speed-upgrade )
Strength Form: Gives 2.5x Strength and a 2x Fighting Boost ( stacks with damage )
Health Form: Insantly gets you to full health in 5 seconds ( matched with regeneration and health ) Regeneration ( if max regeneration = 1 seconds ) Max Health or lower upgrades can also match.

How to Get these forms:
Agility Form: Kill 5 players, then, find a secret chest that has a key were you go to a secret game that there is a maze to complete ( Note: when you complete the quest: you get inf agility forms but there is a 50 second cooldown to use it and its available every match! )

Strength Form: Kill 75 players, then kill the lava boss 10 times, then you will be teleported too this game where you have to fight a boss with 600K hp and once you beat it you will get the strength form inf times but its cooldown to use it is 120 seconds. ( available in every match since its permenant )

Health Form: Survive 10 Leprechaun Ability ( needs to be added ) while having 10% or less Hp while getting hit. Then, Survive Every Single Ability in the game 5 times while having 7 points on health and you cannot fight, only run, once the powerful bots chace you down with every ability, you have to run to survive. You will be given 7 points of health ( like i said ) and 10 points of speed. You will also be in a dark room trying to escape with a hidden door and you will be given a stamina bar, and once the stamina bar runs out, your speed will reset to 1, and once the stamina bar goes up to 100% with a cooldown of 15 seconds, you will get your 10 speed back.

Hows my idea?

edit: i think i messed up how to get the health form because it should be in the speed form instead of the health form.