OFF TOPIC, take it to DM’s

4 Likes

UNTIL U HAVE NONE LEFT AND I WILL GIVE DEMONIC UR BLOOD

2 Likes

MODS BAN HIM GET HIM ON OUTA HERE

5 Likes

I LOVE WASD WAY TOO MUCH

3 Likes

This topic should sort ideas by least effort/time to add the feature to most effort/time because higher-effort features (especially in a time like this) are more likely to just be declined or abandoned

More efficient updates are also ones with quality/improvement > effort/time, which is why balancing updates are much more needed right now as balancing things (ESPECIALLY CHESTS) would help the game out a lot and does not take much time to implement

3 Likes

Also I’d like to talk about each of these ideas separately because some could hurt or ruin the game

Having a list for potential new skins could actually be helpful, yes there is the “post your skins here” topic but it is not that good at listing skins, I’ll provide examples later

No
When making a fighting game you need to suppress luck as much as possible, this literally ruins the point of the game

Yep, mobs will probably get changed anyway since they are absolute garbage

Basically no info but this sounds like its needlessly complicated

Yeah basically everyone agrees this one, something like a giant/statue boss modelled after the swordbattle player would also be cool though

This is just confusing and ruins early game

This seems really useless when you can just host seperate smaller maps from the same US/EU server that sb uses

If the spawn is moved to the outer edges of the map like the next idea says though then maybe the spawn area could be repurposed as an island with either good chests and mobs or its own boss, no matter how this idea is executed I think turning spawn into an island would be cool

No

Its way too late to change how xp and coins work now, if you make getting xp easier for newer players then you just discourage all the work that the older players had to do

Why would you do this just to fix cycling bro

Cycling is like roaching, teaming, and running where its nearly impossible to fix without ruining something else, the best way to stop these is to just tell people that its bad to do it

My thought about the relic idea in general is that its too much work to put in for a simple qol improvement, I won’t talk about the whole taming part though because that goes into another territory of stupid suggestions and ideas

Something like this might not be the best idea when you take each powerup separately into account

This could promote stealing boss and chest coins from other people

Ruins pvp

Completely ruins pvp

Completely ruins grinding

(Basically most of these ideas should be worked on, changed or flat out removed)

8 Likes

Great idea, only thing is aside from balancing updates I wouldn’t know what is lower vs higher effort.

2 Likes

Yeah purples should be worth at least 5k to 7.5k coins… goldens like 2.5k stuff like that

1 Like

We do need better coins to xp ratios

2 Likes

thats why its supposed to be rare

1 Like

drugs

3 Likes