Swordbattle Playerbase Growth

Revival when :saluting_face:

5 Likes

Dude it feels like the main spike of the playerbase was like right before v2 last september not literally september 2022

2 Likes

I wonder if I focused more that period I would retained more as active players

2 Likes

is this good or bad?

2 Likes

Not good

2 Likes

oh why?

2 Likes

it looks like more people are joining

2 Likes

theres more people but the growth itself is like 20% of what it used to be

2 Likes

oh yah, the slope is less steep now

2 Likes

now that I think about it maybe most of the people late 2023 were returning players, and the 2022 spike was just the time period where most of the players we know today started joining

2 Likes

yah i myself joined around that time

2 Likes

Hmm if only there was a big YouTuber with a committed audience to promote the game

2 Likes

Yeah, the last massive spike came when I joined.

2 Likes

The only problem I see is that the game doesn’t have the necessary playstyle to make youtube content, I mean yeah you can make some ideas but its pretty much impossible to make consistent videos that are entertaining each time

2 Likes

Most of the players come in spetember when school starts, maybe next september you should do a big update to get everyone interested in it again, and work on getting players to keep coming back to it

1 Like

who said that matter when you can put it in a random testing different io games that exist video or something like that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.