TGFB lore 1b

Here I was, navigating the treacherous desert in between this land, and the fire mage land. I decided to go on a solo mission, alone to find more competitors for the TGFB. It had been a long week, and still nobody. I was almost beginning to lose hope, when out of the corner of my left eye, I saw somebody. Feeling a sudden burst of energy that I haven’t felt in what seemed like forever, I rushed over to them. I asked the same phrase I said numerous times before. “Would you like to join this competition? If so, click this button!” The other person answered in a hushed tone “Sure, if it will get me out of this desert”! I silently celebrated. “Just click this button then.” An automated voice chimed. “New user registered. @Nukes .” “Hey, is it ok if I just call you Nukes?” “Yeah, That’s fine, oh by the way, can I have some water? Ive been in this desert for who knows how long and I am so THIRSTY!” “Yeah sure!” Me and FC_Nukes continued on to Fire Mage Town, with me joyful that I have found a new competitor, and maybe, a new friend.

So, here I am, finally at the fire mage town after a week or so. I was just entering when, BOOM! “What’s that?” I inquired. “Have you been living under a rock or something”? “I mean, sor-” “It’s the war between the fire mages and the electric mages you idiot” Ohhhh. I wasn’t really that, well caught up on political events. Anyway, I entered fire mage town with Nukes and got us a hotel to stay the night. “Hey, glace quick question” Yeah sure, what do you want to know?” “How are you going to try to get more people? Haven’t you been traveling for 2 weeks?” “Oh, right. I’ve asked like 1000 people and they have all said no.” The next day began, and me and Nukes went straight to work, convincing people to join. I was beginning to lose hope when- “AFTER THEM!” I saw a quick and ruthless assassin dart down the street. His pursers seemed to be trying and actually managing to get close to the speedy assassin. They darted down the street, before making a quick turn left and then entering this building. The very building I was in. I asked Nukes, “I wonder what they are doing” “Not sure” “Hey Nukes, quick question. Did you close the door?” “No, I don’t think so.” “Hello” said a cold voice. “I have a question for you” “What is it?” I asked, visibly shaking from fear. “Do you want to live? If so, then hide me. Make sure the authorities never find me” Then it clicked. “Press this red button then. “Wait glac isn’t that different fr-” “I will explain later” I said, in such a hushed tone that not even the faintest of sounds could match. “Hmm ok, but if you’re lying I will hunt you down.” Click. “New user registered. @DesertShadow .” DesertShadow then vanished into thin air. “Glac, what was that”? “Ok, the Green sign up button just enters you in the contest. That was the one I used for you. But the Red sign up button teleports you there and signs you up.” “Oh, ok then.” Just when everything settled, a new challenge arose. “THIS IS THE POLICE, HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM! “Oh, I forgot, we technically harbored a fugitive.” I said, clearly ignorant of the situation.

The clang of the metal bars reverberated around me. Here I was, separated from Nukes, and doomed to spend the next 5 years in a dark jail cell. I began to contemplate my life choices, and just when everything seemed gloomy, a metaphorical light bulb practically sprang up from my head. I have co-host powers! How could I have been so stupid to assume that those didn’t exist out of Placeholder! Before you knew it, I was out of the jail cell, and going to Nukes’s. “Hey Glaceon, where did you come from”? Nukes inquired. I suddenly felt a sudden sense of urgency as I heard the quiet but noticeable footsteps of a guard. “No time to talk, come on, let’s get out of here”! As me and Nukes began to teleport, we landed on a battlefield. “Glace, what are you doing here?The entire fire mage, and electric mage army is here! We will get killed ""Going to get more people, and ending this war forever.” A bright light, unlike anything anybody had ever seen before, emanated out of the battlefield, destroying all of the weaker soldiers. Those who were medium strong ran away in fear. Soon, it was the 2 generals left. “Hello you two. I have a deal to make with you.” “What?” The taller one said, annoyed at losing most of their army. “Join the great forum battle, and you will have your army back.” “The great forum battle? What’s that?” The other one said. “You will see, it’s part of the deal.” “Fine.” Both of them said. “New user registered: @Undefeated_zarooma New user registered: @_MV_AH_FarawayFlame.” The automated voice chimed. “Hey glace, how’d you do that?” “Co-Host powers, trust me, Hamm, the host, is way more powerful than me.”

6 Likes

Great love the story!

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

btw if ur dumber than a brick this is the final early cast reveal. sign-ups are closed and y’all will wait until the 11th or 12th for everone to be revealed, lore 2, and the first episode

1 Like

where am i :sob:

1 Like

you could still get in, you just weren’t revealed early

1 Like

YESSS THANK YOU

I have to say than you for the clear up :brick:

pfff cant believe u didnt know about the ice-fire wizard war. ive been stranded in a deasertand even I knew about it.

1 Like

add the character descriptions pls

hamm is not powerful at all, i saw em in game once and they died to bot

Will be busy today, sorry.

first of all, I had 250k, and i get bored then
Second of all, i thought I could hide the cash by dying to a bot

So, I let it kill be so i could restart

One time I was in a 1v1 with some dude (this was a while ago so I was bad at PvP) then I killed him, as I was getting his coins a bot came over, grabbed the remaining coins, and killed me… I was very pathetic back then, not saying I’m not now, but still.

2 Likes

How do you read?..

Don’t say that slap, you’re still above average.

We do not ask such questions

Slap connects with his phone with lightning to 3.5ml jack, then connect with an amp and then use a quarter inch to quarter inch to connect to him into the bass hole thing. This transmits all the data on screen into Slap.
Just realised that some of the stuff is kinda sus.

download
download

Very sus.

I did tell the truth ツ/