the biggest problem with the update revert...

so recently gautam pushed back sb’s version to try and find the root source of the lag bugs we’ve been encountering…

but there is a problem with this…

(edited)

in other words, since the damage, regen, and health stats have all been reset to when they were a lot less balanced, ther are now an increase of people who spam ability and then run.

the fights drag on forever and when they do end its usually the spammer/runner who wins…this has made sb a lot more enjoyable and maybe even making people stop playing!

for example, i was going for a 300k run, but then encountered a particularly nasty-i mean, uhh, annoying- specime- ugh sorry im stuttering today- i mean, player

and after being killed after getting 50k i simply felt no motivation to continue as they would just continue killing me like this over and over again…

if you are somebody who does this, please dont. it helps nothing and many people are going to kos you after the updates resyncs to the most updated version…its not worth it at all. just play normally- its fun as is.

I’m in there! Woohoo!

yea haha

not sure wym because I reverted it back already

yea this post mightve been a little delayed but it was accurate when i wrote it xdd

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.