The Creators of Swordbattle.io

Swordbattle.io: The Team Behind the Addictive Multiplayer Game

Have you ever wondered who’s behind the addictive multiplayer game that’s taking the internet by storm? Look no further! In this article, we’ll introduce you to the talented team behind Swordbattle.io, the creators of the game that’s got everyone hooked.

@gautam- Lead Developer

Gautam is the brains behind the operation, serving as the lead developer of Swordbattle.io. He’s responsible for coding the core game, fixing bugs, and implementing new features that keep players coming back for more. With his expertise in programming, Gautam has brought the game to life and ensures that it runs smoothly.

@Mitblade - Bald Man

Mit, also known as MitBlade, is the bald man behind the game’s promotion, design, and hiring of workers. He’s the driving force behind Swordbattle.io’s success, making sure that the game reaches new heights and that the community is engaged. Mit’s dedication to the game is unmatched, and his passion for gaming is evident in everything he does.

@Smiley5757

Smiley the Phoenix, is the artist behind Swordbattle.io’s visually stunning graphics. From backgrounds to buttons, Smiley brings the game to life with her creative touch. Her artistic skills are unparalleled, and her attention to detail is what sets Swordbattle.io apart from other games.

@Jasper - Artist

Phoenix, is another talented artist on the team. Specializing in skins and drawing objects, Phoenix brings a unique style to the game that sets it apart from others in the genre. With their expertise in design, Phoenix helps make Swordbattle.io a visually appealing experience that players can’t get enough of.

@Slapadabass - Official Artist and Designer:

Slapadabass has been chosen to be the official artist and designer for Swordbattle.io due to his active participation in the community and the high quality of the skins he has submitted.

As the official artist and designer, Slapadabass will be responsible for creating new skins, as well as part of the upcoming cosmetics revamp.

Slapadabass’s role is a significant one, as he will be responsible for creating the visual elements that will make the game even more engaging and exciting for players. His artistic skills will bring a new level of creativity and style to the game, and we’re excited to see what he will come up with.

@ManagePasswords - Contributor:

ManagePasswords, also known as CosmicWarlord, has joined the Swordbattle.io team as a contributor. As a contributor, Cosmic will be responsible for managing skins submitted to the game, as well as adding them into the game. He has completed the training process and is now ready to answer any questions you may have about skins.

https://io.codergautam.dev/t/managepasswords-is-now-a-contributor/1513

Cosmic’s role is an important one, as he will be responsible for ensuring that the skins submitted to the game are of high quality and meet the standards of the game. He will also be in charge of the upcoming skin rounds, so feel free to reach out to him if you have any questions or suggestions.

Conclusion

Swordbattle.io’s team is a prime example of what can be achieved when talented individuals come together to create something special. With their diverse skill sets and passion for gaming, they’ve created a game that’s taken the internet by storm. Whether you’re a fan of multiplayer games or just looking for a new adventure, Swordbattle.io is definitely worth checking out.So, what are you waiting for? Join the battle and experience the excitement for yourself. Don’t forget to follow the team on social media to stay up-to-date with the latest news and updates.

Swordbattle.io on GitHub: GitHub - codergautam/swordbattle.io: A multiplayer sword fighting IO game, now fully rewritten!

5 Likes

Well, this is some good info, thank you @Tuesdays5To7PM

1 Like

Is that intentionally not a link? (It linked in my post, but it’s not in OP)

Three things

Firstly, ik u r gautam. U just revealed urself for sure
Second, u keep calling slap a she when he is a he.
Third, WHY AM I CONTRIBUTER. THAT SOUNDS SO FRICKING LAME. CANT I BE LIKE MASTER OF SKIN OR COSMETIC OVERSEER OR SMTN COOL LIKW THT?

Also my desc is so lame compared to everyone else. Evryon is like, theyre so talented bc this and that and for me its just like, ask him for anyquestions. He does this

1 Like

Edit it then I’m sure he won’t mind since you know it’s your bit of the post

1 Like

Yeah, this is ChatGPT s there is no “training process”

mass homocide

There is tho check the original announcement

Nope!

least obvious gautam alt
Screenshot 2023-10-30 1.58.13 PM

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.