the deceptively difficult styling method.

so for all of you guys who style, i’ve noticed in a ton of pms that you guys think that flicking is the hardest, but don’t know why.

and i one hundred percent agree with that! i would say that flicking is a very deceptively difficult styling method.

see, at first it seems simple.

and it mostly is simple! however, flicking upwards is another thing. because if you flick upwards with only a small space between the target and your mouse movement, it is fine.

but, for people who try to be a little more bold in their styling/flicking and flick up higher - take, for example, me - it gets a lot harder.

the reason for this is that sometimes, we accidentally flick outside the tab, which leads to a held-down sword swing - which will delay or even prevent our next hit, disrupting and/or ending the combo/style.

hope this helped you guys in my pms!

eh?

You are not alone. I am an old-school gamer with real world experience with the original NES (Nintendo Entertainment System for the kids).

My point is I used to be one of those gamers that would move the controller while trying to jump in Mario, or steer a car while racing. My point is I have wonky Nintendo arms and my flicks are very dramatic.

Because my game play mannerisms are so exaggerated, sometimes I capture the whole frigging browser while my sword gets stuck LMAO!!!

1 Like

I don’t even know what flicking is :sob: am I this out of touch with SB now?

Its when you hit someone and look the other way and than hit them

1 Like

oh ok, done that before. Kinda like anni’s in arras

Look at rhe start you’ll see i aim off the player or enemy than i re aim

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.