The great forum rebrand

hello everyone

this is probably the biggest update to the forum since it’s launch…

today I’m announcing that the forum is changing completely.

Let me explain

For years the swordbattle forum was filled with people who don’t really play swordbattle. People who love games and interacting with a community, but not necessarily just swordbattle.

I understand this, and today I would like to announce a partnership with some other IO game creators and

together, we are completely rebranding this forum to a new URL:

iogames.forum

yes that’s right, from now on we are turning this into an IO game community not just limited to swordbattle.

For all the swordbattle fans, don’t worry everything will stay the same in terms of the swordbattle category, we will just be adding new categories for other games, and expanding the forum.

The migration is currently underway and will probably run over the course of the next few days to avoid possible confusion and keep everything running smoothly. Nothing will be down for more than 2 hrs so it wont be a sudden downtime or anything.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I look forward to interacting with you on the new forum experience…

15 Likes

Idk what to think of this

1 Like

wow

1 Like

This is ALOT

So doesn’t that mean a ton of other io games will also come here? And is it gonna be a new website?

3 Likes

2 Likes

It’s going to be blocked in every school district cause they block the word ¨.io¨ :skull:

3 Likes

I know all of this is happening way too quick, but don’t worry it just means a larger community and more people to interact with.

For a while this forum has been an integral part of the game, and we just want to expand to offer this amazing experience to others

5 Likes

Oh yeah gonna fix that rq

3 Likes

I can’t even play realmz.io because it doesn’t support mobile D:

3 Likes

Gautam your a lose have of your player base :skull:

3 Likes

For now, I’m seeing this as a good thing, but we’ll see how it goes.
Hopefully this could help swordbattle.io grow even more and maybe we’ll meet a bunch of new people.

5 Likes

i have a questoin are we still gonnga have our badge and profile saved in the new link

2 Likes

and the time we join

1 Like

Wtf realmz.io works on my school computer…

2 Likes

me to lol

Yes, accounts will remain the same. This was actually the full vision for the forum in the first place (main reason its called iogames.forum and not forum.swordbattle.io :wink: )

I just want to clarify this is not affecting anything regarding swordbattle, v2 dev is going on as usual

And we just want to expand this forum and make it the ultimate community for all io gamers!!!

Enjoy this leak v2 gameplay btw (need to fix speed and stuff but yeah)

5 Likes

Are we still gonna be O.Gs? I liked the small community feel of the forum but I’m open to seeing if it is better also why not after v2?

1 Like

yeah ofcourse yall will be OGs

Slayyy