The great forum rebrand

addition by substraction, on one side people will be disappointed that this isnt swordbattle exclusive, on the other hand this means, every io game would have a commuinity here, increasing our forumm users by upwards of even 100x if it goes to plan. And with more commuinity memebers who enjoy .io games, they might asimilate themselfs with swordbattle, increasing the games player base even more.

4 Likes

I understand why this is happening and in all I think it is a good idea

2 Likes

@Frager201 Fragers going to get Mod!! :tada: :slightly_smiling_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Oh and am I going to have to set up 2fa again?

I think that the more people there is the more likely the forum gonna get ban

4 Likes

there’s this thing where you can click on this thing and it makes a page of the page you want with a black URL and its unbanable

1 Like

Do you know when the migration will be done?

1 Like

sometime this week for sure

3 Likes

I know what your talking about is it a html file?

It dosent even work on proxys i think cause of the logging in

2 Likes

#RipSwordbattleForum
I am kinda sad abt this new “Forum Rebrand” will miss the old forum but i do see some positive things outta this like more people to TORTURE I mean- more people to talk to and get to know and a bigger community but I also see one major bad thing abt this… I could alr imagine all the drama possibly happening and more hacks being made and some other things.

6 Likes

Manny is already active again to XD

Yea while the forum can probably handle the people idk about swordbattle

2 Likes

When you put it that way it sounds a lot more appealing for some reason

It’s a big change which is probably why I’m not sure about it, once I’m used to it I’m sure it will be fine

Nice, hopefully I can become leader.

I really like this idea, as this would be great for a community expansion, especially before v2. Imagine how many users we will have in 2024?

2 Likes

I would hope for a good rise

Forum mysteriously blocked after the domain switch. Don’t really see why this is necessary