The new fall update zombies! How do they work

Okay In the new update we seem to have 2 types of bots with a large increase on how many are allowed on at once

normal bots

They target coins and have a small chance to attack you also now have horde movements

zombies

normal/small zombies who seem to have a few different sizes

examples :arrow_down:

And bz/boss’s zombie huge zombies who have a lowers chance of spawning naturally with a size of a max level jug, but it seems that at a certain Level normal zombies level up to bz

examples :arrow_down:

Notes:

• Zombies do not go for coins and seem to target players not other bots.
  • Normal bots seem to stop attacking each other and now move in groups to coins, and it’s still rare that one will decide to attack you or a zombie.
  • As for how zombies spawn, it seems like between the 2 groups (normal and zombies) it is more likely to be normal bots, but there will be zombies in that, with the small chance of it starting at the bz size. (a big zombie or boss zombie)
  • The way I see it when you kill a normal bot, you have a chance of getting a zombie back.
  • If you want a hoard that is the best way and also explains why when a server starts there are so many zombies since we will kill the zombies until they are not attacking us leaving it being bots.
  • Another difference is that zombies will not count towards your kills. (probably to pervert kill farming for massive xp boosts)

I am going to make this a wiki post for anyone who wants to clean it up or add what they have found out

5 Likes

That’s a pretty long run-on sentence zarooma.

5 Likes

Yes yes it is why do you think I’m said feel free to clean it up and why I am working on organizing it right now XD

2 Likes

Should there be a way to avoid to zombies, for example, like not hitting, or not moving?
Bec I hate being attacked by the zombies, also, if two players 1v1 to red, like we like to do, won’t zombies accidentally kill them, or just being annoying. Or another server without zombies

1 Like

To say this no there is probably no way to make them not attack you sense bots don’t attack each other in this update and zombies do not go for coins they will just lock on to the closest player and hunt them down so most likely having a 1v1 just got harder unless there is like no zombie’s

1 Like

Though if you find a way to that may be extremely useful

bro manny cant catch a break even after ban from sb and forum lmao

So t worry I gave him a break XD

LOL zroooma meant many

2 Likes

No I meant uhhh Food

The OP zombies will prob only last for a week or so then I will make them less aggressive for 1v1s etc

4 Likes

Did we get the general idea on how the bots now work?

Bots norm but zombies can’t see coins

Bruh i dont like them Cuz Its like fishermen but the zombies hit each other in frotnt Every hit

1 Like

That feel when zombies are harder to face than some actual players

1 Like

Agreed the big ones are easy if you have the right size but if the little ones hit them into you it is extremely difficult

1 Like

What i realized for normal bots is that they get 5k then they start attacking u.

1 Like