1 Like

never

2 Likes

ill predict
April…
13…
20…32!

1 Like

For everyone getting restless on the Hunger Games, Here is the link where ya’ll can read and comment on what I got done on the Shogun fight. Take note that this is only half way down (long fight lol)https://www.canva.com/design/DAGCTDWpC5U/GgTiu0V_-3Pv8vxGRM-3Wg/edit?utm_content=DAGCTDWpC5U&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

1 Like

Bruh. THis is so dead now, ngl. Flame better start making some more nights, cuz now even all the cool boss fights I’m making aren’t drawing attention anymore.

1 Like

how are we gonna make it to iogfhg3 if we can’t finish night 1 :sob:

1 Like

yeah, sorry i can’t do much atm :( one of my relatives has been in the ER, so hunger games is not my top priority rn

5 Likes

you know I feel like thats fair. hope they’re ok

5 Likes

For everyone who is dying for new Hunger Games stuff, I’m writing all the boss fight stuff (it isn’t official) so ya’ll can have something to read (and so Flame won’t have to worry about writing rn.)

2 Likes

Still tho, this is pretty much the first part of the fight. Ya’ll like?

1 Like

i just got brought into the writer team, you want in? (they told me you were good to go in) Ik your busy with the boss fight and max republic so it’s good if you can’t

I can easily, but not now, G. I wanna finish up M.R, the Shogun boss fight for ya’ll, the art collab I’m doing here on the forum, and the rest of my MANY skin concepts.

1 Like

just have alot on my plate, rn. Ya’ll got this.

day 3… NOW
grrr

I leaked it it’s in the og topic

Y’all need to be silenced

nuh uh

Monke is single-handedly getting top 2% poster from this

fr fr

Didn’t realize I was so high up in the list

Haven’t even been talking that much lately