The return of swordbattler incognitoes

so…yes. i admit it.

i never really played swordbattle.io, really played it, for quite a long time, to be honest. sure, i did play, but only to just chill, and i only grinded a couple of times, and only for 100-150k when i did.

but the reason that i was telling that to you in past tense…is because that’s not happening anymore. i like v2’s new kb (against players/bots) and hit cooldown so much - and just, actually, v2 in general - that i’ve made my decision.

i’m returning to swordbattle.io. after so long…

im actually going to play normally, and grind a bit more as well.

well…

i guess all i have to say now is…

i’ll see you guys on swordbattle.io, i guess. :]

signing off.

2 Likes

i saw you

1 Like

Get to top 100

1 Like

yea

uhh i will try. no promises tho im not that good

1 Like

Getting to top 100 doesn’t require skill, only dedication.

1 Like

If you played for around 2 hours a day on average, you’d get around 10k-20k (I’ll use 15k as an average) per day

You currently have 256k xp and you need 528k xp to get top 100, meaning you need 272k more xp.

Using both of this, if you were playing for 2 hours a day, it’d take you around 19 days of 2-hour grinding, 38 days of 1-hour grinding, or 76 days of 30-minute grinding to get top 100

If you have some days where you play more and play less and consistency isn’t a good option, all you need is 36-40 hours of playtime in total instead before you’re top 100

Keep in mind, all of this playtime is spent exclusively grinding coins, so it might take more hours if you also want to play the game normally

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.