The sb war chapter 13

Chapter 13 The last flag

Shadowblade congratulated 3RG3R and Uri for their work. “I will go out on offense, you three stay here on defense, ANGEL’s team will capture the last flag.” Meanwhile ANGEL’s team were discussing a plan. “Killer, you are to trick the green team and make them think you are getting the flag. Number1 will get the flag.” Killer started to run when Slapadabass started chasing him. Killer turned around pretending to turn himself in, but then juked Slapadabass. “Go Number1!” Killer cheered. Killer ran up to Number1 to help him. Number1 tripped over a rock, but still had the flag in his hand. “Take the flag Killer, I can’t run, I cut my elbow.” Killer took the flag and scored the point for ANGEL’s team. “Green team lost, everybody go to your base.”

@incognitoes would you like to be the person who kills the people who are eliminated for the round not in game?

3 Likes

@incognitoes been gone for a few days btw. are u sure u wanna ask him?

well, its either the team captains or him, you guys vote

• incog kills
  • team captain kills
0 voters

ima just let him know about it rq.

No reference of me :sob:

we making it a tie at this point.

vote me pls lol

@meomaranti-hack i’ve been on for the past few days just must be the lack of topics lol

okay you itis

for the next elim, it will be you

1 Like

squid game but worse

sorta the goal

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.