The sb war chapter 17

Chapter 17: ANGEL’s death (my last or 2nd to last epic minigame inspired)

ANGEL is good at predicting what people do, when they repeat the same things over and over again, since she is a pro at swordbattle, but can she survive something unpredictable? “Today you will face the unpredictable ground, best of luck to all.” The white room faded away and in place was a brick courtyard but an unusual courtyard, not only was there lava, but also a patch of the bricks would disappear then reappear. Uri was on a patch of bricks when suddenly, it raised. There were holes on each side of the cube, except the top and bottom. Bombs fell out of the holes. One of the bombs hit Slapadabass, but it did not explode, instead the bomb started flashing red. Then it started flashing faster. Slapadabass ran away from the bomb, then it exploded. The patch of bricks Uri was standing on lowered back to where it started. Where Phantom was standing, a black cube appeared. He looked up and saw a patch of bricks falling down. Phantom quickly side stepped it. From a tile next to where ANGEL was standing, a lava brick started to spin. ANGEL walked over and started jumping over it. After a moment the spinner started to get faster. It burned ANGEL’s feet and she screamed she fell on her hands, and those burned off too. She shrieked, and up to her waist was burned off. “I’m biting the dust” then she burned up, and everybody else was back in the white room.

inspired by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inYe4TKU0Kc

3 Likes

Dang, we’re out here getting destroyed by Roblox Minigames :augh:

1 Like

lol, you died from the first epic minigame challenge.

1 Like

bro who’s sponsoring this gautam is a teen :skull:

1 Like

when did I say that?

1 Like

ohhhh, so it is in the future?

1 Like

ig, idk

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.