the secret to god aim...

so if your aim just hits the mark, most likely the one thing that will cause it to improve drastically is having stable ping.

having unstable ping can lead to jerky movements, which then leads to your aim being off, because you expect your crosshair to be on the opponent when in real time it is actually off to the side…

so having stable ping can make a huge difference!!

my new video explains this a lot better than in text- because nothing is better than reading something than seeing it!

(are my thmbnails getting better? lmk what you think!)

2 Likes

the videos themselves are better… but i dont see a point…like there wasn’t much improvement…

if i were to comment on video editing, music is kinda repetitive

2 Likes

getting better all the time! keep in mind this is one of my first edited vids ever on any software soo…

got it, what kind do you suggest?

2 Likes

sorry should of made it clear- the editing is much better but (inside the video) the aim hasn’t improved

2 Likes

well in the first one you could see i actually missed a lot of hits and died, while in the second one i was able to kill 3 bots on red without being hit (almost) at all

2 Likes

you know kpk gamer? (plays arras io) those kinds of unrepetitive electronic bgm is great

3 Likes

ill try it out! ty!

2 Likes

1 Like

yoo guys this is crazy almost 50 views on my yt channel!!

i actually expected it to be like just a forum thing buut

3 Likes

first one a bot helped kill you, and the second one kinda the same thing, and only angel got god aim

3 Likes

Thumbnail needs work imo, besides looking kinda basic it doesn’t portray what is shown in the video well.

1 Like

kk, what would you suggest?

1 Like

right but i was able to fight off 3 bots on red without dying.

point taken. how about - good aim.

1 Like

I consider myself average even though I have lag spikes every 5 seconds, am I just bad?

1 Like

no, that prolly means ur aim is already good, but you would probably be even better with stable ping

Wait they were bots?

haha, yes.

bots all have those really generic, weird names with seemingly random combinations of consonants and vowels.

Ohhhhhh

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.