This story will make you laugh cringe both or something else Enjoy. :)

Storyline: You come on sb to play normally and try to make friends Then you see the person you look up to (Doesn’t matter if you really don’t) (CK)ANGEL you heard she was a really good player and then you saw she was a biiiiiiiiit of a troll
You: There is no ACTUAL WAY SHE IS A TROLL!
Storyline: Well, you must have a crooked sense of humor since some of the trolling is glitching the game to make a name that is in an unknown language that was a bit like this كوعءصرو٤تيعض٤٧٥٣تع٤٣٩١يعؤري٤٩٨يعؤعريء٤٨٣٩ور٠٢٨يتصيو١٩رءضعو٠-رءصعوضرصعءيي١٨وصعرءيضصيءضوعوضحتيضحتحصيووييحضييضحطرتيو٠يضصحطي then you learn that this makes the game LAAAAAAAGGGG (@personalexperience.com) you also learn that she goes around killing everyone before you know her (@SERIOUSPERSONALEXPERIENCE.COM)
first storyline
Storyline: Well, you find her, and you say hi (btw this is in v1) but she attacks you
ANGELS MIND: Bro who is this guy well don’t know him HE HAS TO DIE
Your mind when she starts attacking: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I JUST WANTED TO SAY HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII(@SKULL)
Storyline: Well, you run to say the least YOU RUN. You run all around the map and after this you get ANGELCHASEAPHOBIA. The phobia of which you don’t Want Angel chasing you (PENALTY DEATH)
SECOND STORYLINE
Storyline: Well, it’s been weeks, and Someone got Angel to not immediately one shot you (You imagine who) Well you Finally get to say hi then you want to 1v1 oh well you do and get DESTROYED but since you landed three hits you have a little of angel’s respect in your book that was a win then you realize that you have been monitored Irl and well it was of course your SNITCH friend who snitched to the teacher the next day Well’ll to say that was bad was an easy way to put it YOU LITERALLY had to stand in front of all of the teachers and principle AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOU WERE DOING well you Actually got away with saying you were in medieval times and that you were a knight (when I had to go to the nerd side *skull) Well like every teacher if it sounded like it was something you could learn from they let it go buuuuut they said you couldn’t play since you didn’t say that you were playing that game (not playing will = your worst nightmare later
Your mind: OMG MEME THEY LET ME GO WITH THAT SMALL PUNISHMENT!!!
Third storyline
Storyline: Week later when you PROMISED ANGEL that you would play since everyone else was going to you said you meant it so when you came back one-week later ANGEL literally Was boiling she said YOU PROMISED TO COME AND THAT THEY HAD TO START WITHOUT YOU would also be good to mention angel knows your phobia AAAANND you know what happened next :)
POV: YOU DIED but you got that plot armor since you’re the main character, so you got revived.
YOUR POV: I swear never to promise to angel again.
storyline 4
Storyline: It’s been months and Your angel’s friend and oh well you can be a troll, but your nice BUUUUUT THEN SB GOT BLOCKED BY SCHOOL YOU MOURN FOR DAYS
Your friends: Bro it ain’t that serious
Your parents: You spent too much time on it anyway.
Your brother side of your cousin’s: We didn’t play the game, but WE GET YOUR PAIN @followingcringescene
Sister cousin’s: YOU CAN FINALLY PLAY WITH US
YOUR POV: NOOOOOOOOOOOO * as they chase you with knives.
literally everyone else: YO who is this guy bro.
WHEN YOU HEAR IT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Storyline 5
Storyline 3 months later when the next year starts: It is a new time and finally you can get back on sb. You get on then see that NOTHING CHANGED your sad, but you will find out soon that something changed (beforev2) you get to lvl 31 then you see something strange THERE ARE NEW UPGRADES DODODODODO (I literally dare you to comment where I quoted the dodo from then you’ll see the music) you choose samurai because OFCOURSE THE NAME SOUNDS COOL AND THE SKIN LOOKS COOL. Then you get to lvl 33 then YOU GET A HEARTATTACK BC THERE ARE MORE UPGRADES. You choose fisherman since you like the skin, and you HAVE A FEELING the other choice juggernaut is ABSOLUTELY TRASH. Then you hope that the berserker side has new stuff as well and OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGG IT DOES ARCHER AND ARCHERGOD WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Storyline 6
Storyline: You also make other friends like shadow blade manage passwords and oyoyoy BUT NEVER ACOL HES TOXIC (Acol when he sees🙄) (num1 no offense) Someone named num1 chased you all the time and killed you all the time and you ACTUALLY GOT SOME RAGE POWDER AND SOME DEPRESSION POWDER AND LEFT SB FOR SIX FREAKING MONTHS REAL DEPRESSION RIGHT THERE (BTW I’m quoting my personal experience >:(
BUT HEY ATLEAST YOU GET TO BE THE CEO OF PRONGLES.
STORYLINE 7
Storyline: well, it’s been a while and you come back it hasn’t changed but one thing has NUM 1 IS NICE (Still absolutely no offense num1) you come back first one to see a random person you don’t know Skillz KID (You know I’m kidding right? RIGHT?)
Skillz Pov; hello
Your Pov: Sello
Storyline: you find he is good at the game and is close to you in rank you guys want to be in a race to see who goes higher faster
Race Pov: Grind INFINITLY AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA
Storyline: you have a project at school that takes months you now eternally hate projects :) oh also because you do literally all of the work (you know what’s next) :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: BUT HEY ATLEAST YOU ARE THE CEO OF PRONGLES
Storyline 8
Storyline: AYYYYEE THE PROJECT IS OVER AND YOU GET ON SB THEN something is different the map is different and that’s because 2.0 IS OUT DODODODO but you will soon see the scary thing of 2.0. After you figure out 2.0 things you find another nightmare SPAM CLICKERS since Gautum might have mistakenly *OR INTENTIONALLY made it so spam clicking is a little bit broken since you normally in V1 couldn’t spam but now spammers who spam a lot of speed can literally be runners and spam dmg and so you literally get destroyed in 0.1 seconds or maybe somehow survive GIGACHAD IF YOU DO well you literally go to university to figure out how to stop these new MENACES butttt you still get destroyed OR SURVIVE GIGACHAD. And in the end, you become rich famous become the leader of prongles toeritoes and pays potato chips and YOU STILL DIDN’T FULLY SOLVE THE SPAM CLICKING PROBLEM HOW DARE YOU…YOU ABSOLUTE MENACE (JKJK DON’T PULL OUT THE SLIPPER AAAAAAAAAA)
The end comment if it’s funny to you cringe or both or whatever it is to you BE HONEST PLZ.

1 Like

If you don’t like it, please don’t be rude about it just say you don’t like it or something you heard ok good :dagger:

Heavy sedation, crazy pills, straitjacket, padded room, bright lights, 24/7 surveillance.

LOL

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.