tips on beating the lava boss.

you may remember the first part of this two-series post…where i did tips on beating the yeti boss.

this time, though, i’ll do it with the lava boss…

1. right off the bat, make sure you have tank while fighting the lava boss…not just with it, but the yeti boss too! it gives you a lot more protection and enables your ability…that leads us to

2. use your ablity. make sure to time it strategically, because it can deal a lot of damage in the time it takes for the ability to run out- but make sure you’re close enough to actually hit it the whole time.

3. back up every time the lava boss shoots fireballs. these are easily dodgable as they despawn shortly after being shot…

4. one thing that helps with this is to know the rhythm of its shots. that way you can be good at dodging. if you’re good at this, you dont have to take a single point of damage!

5. use this rhythm to make this pattern of attacks: fireball, dodge, go in and hit, repeat

hope this helped! any other tutorials you guys want me to do?

2 Likes

I find it also helps to corner it in the top corners.

2 Likes

yep, agreed although sometimes the fireballs get stuck and glitch through and start flying everywhere lol :laughing:

why no cornering included

i will include cornering (tomorrow)

tip try not to get too close so you don’t get hit try to use throwing swords to get him into a corner then use ur ability tank recommend to finish him off

i already addressed that here:

yep, agreed.

1 Like

yeah i didn’t read it my bad but uh i just made the shorter verison

lmfao oki

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.