tips on beating the yeti boss.

(note: because of my temporary leave, this will be one of the only posts for today.)

so i found some new players on swordbattle.io, and they were asking me on strats to beat the yeti boss.

so i decided to make a list of tips on beating the yeti boss…

1. first off, make sure you have tank while fighting the yeti boss. it gives you much more protection and enables access to an ability…now, leading us to number 2:

2. use ability. this can deal so much damage in the time it takes for the ability to run out, especially with tank.

3. make sure to have a few speed upgrades, especially when using tank, so you can outrun the yeti boss’s snowballs.

4. make sure to try to get the yeti boss against the river, as only you can go there and the boss will be confined in the biome. this works with projectiles too! however…

5. be cautious with number 4, as if you accidentally in the buildup of snowballs can bring your health down dangerously low.

6. when you hit the boss, the boss turns away for a second. use this to your advantage and try to strafe around it. the speed upgrades help with this too!

anyways, hope this helped, and i will be continuing this with the lava boss soon!

1 Like

proceeds to post 3 posts in a hour:

this isn’t really heplful as if you have max attack you can shove the boss into a wall or river and use ability, very easy

1 Like

true but it can get tricky because the yeti boss’s projectiles go very straight on unless you strafe which is very hard with your ability.

(ability gives less mobility)

… no? You just corner it and use ability… that simple

1 Like

i recommend using berseker if needed to dodge em increase your speed keep throwing swords and maybe do not fight alone teamwork tip one distract at a time while the other attacks keep switching roles and repeating this

1 Like

right but since ur not moving the snowballs will knock u back so you miss up to 2/3 of your available hits

1 Like

which is why i recommend using berseker because even tho u use tank ability and it corner you are slow and bigger so it easier to hit u but with speed you can dodge em easily even it if corner as a berseker remember you have throwing sword and the river to ur advangte

i agree, beserker has some strengths but in my opinion tank is better. (also did u just switch preferences lol? u said tank for lava and beserker for ice)

no??? aline yourself correctly and you can kill yeti with only the ability

no??? if you dont strafe the boss will knock you back a lot with the continuous stream (or if u mean by aligning urself correctly on the river)

…here is easy way to kill yeti
hit it
run to one of the corner
when yeti is in corner use ability
aline yourself so you don’t get hit
get all hits in killing the boss

1 Like

there something about that that feels so wrong! the yeti do strong damage and knockback! and far shots! you can’t corner it on the river that easily or corner it that easily even if you using an ability! i mean you do have knockback restiance as a take i mean or i think? but still high damage!

1 Like

skill. issue.

where in the world does skill issue gotta deal with this?

bosses are really easy if you’re tank and no one inturupts

low chance that happens

that probaly just the fire boss

but the ice boss is no joke when it shooting snowball in a line you also have a long cooldown on tank and there huge knockback for the ice boss and you can’t forget it can shoot far too

eh even if people do it just takes longer to kill the boss, besides free food :yum:

skilllllllll issueeeee
just have reasonable amounts of speed and you can dodge them :roll_eyes:

This topic should be closed as bosses are really easy (It’s not even because I play long, I found a way to easily kill yeti and lava within 2 hours of playing v2)

lol the title is literally “tips on beating the yeti boss” its for people who struggle to beat them not ppl like you or i who know how to.

no

plus people can suggest other tips here

100 percent agreed

no more saying skill issue penguin