Hello, I’ve seen a lot of people asking on how to be a good swordbattle player. Now these aren’t the “best” ways, but these are some tips that I like. Enjoy!
- Don’t rush big players - I’ve seen lots of new players do this, it’s really not a good idea, and will only help the giants.
- Go for chests first - chests are golden boxes that drop coins when broken. Right when you spawn, it’s a good idea to find one, because it can get you decent-sized fast.
- Know when to run from fights - Don’t engage in fights if you know you’re going to lose. Personally, I run away when I am red. If you run away when your health is too low, it’s going to take very long to heal.
- Use trees/bushes carefully - Trees/bushes are great ways to hide from your enemies, but be careful because enemies can still spot you in the minimap, and sometimes your nametag sticks out even when you don’t see it on your screen.
- Don’t camp at middle - staying at middle is a very bad idea, because that’s where new players spawn. People can respawn as much as they want, and they can easily end you.
- Team! - Try to be nice to people, by chatting with them (press enter). Maybe you can make a new friend. Teaming is always a great way to grow huge, and teaming is completely allowed!
- Time your hits, they are critical if you don’t.
Those are all of my tips to become a pro swordbattle.io player… Do you agree or disagree? Do you have any other tips? Make isure to reply below!
Happy stabbing and have a great day!