Top 30 Players of all Time -- made by Lazorbak and Dormenthesian

pretext: you all loved the last tier list i made, so i’ll make an updated one with lazorbak to be on level. some of these other tier lists are questionable at best, so i’ll still give lengthy explanations to why the rankings are the way they are (for top 1 - 20). i’ll be honest with these rankings, so do not take them personally; and yes, we’re ranking ourselves, too.

methodology: to conduct these rankings, we considered the following factors: skill in one class, skills in multiple classes, ability to kill, ability to level up, ability to survive against challenge, dominance in a certain era, longevity, and influence on community. the scale is shown below:

→ 9.0 - 10.0: considered an all time great, solidified in realmz.io history. essentially the creme de la crop of realmz.io players.
→ 8.0 - 8.9: considered greatest player in respective era, made notable achievements and impacted the history of the game in many ways.
→ 7.0 - 7.9: very skilled player when compared to the general realmz.io population, but is lacking that extra step to make themselves notable in realmz.io history.
→ 6.0 - 6.9: great player, not much special but still good enough to be included in the top 30 out of a lot of players!

// (1-10) S-Tier -- extensive descriptions included
  1. DN~ Daddy (10/10) – longtime grinder who has consistently been ranked the best at realmz.io consistently. extremely versatile at all classes , but specializes mainly in dragoon, sniper, markman, and champion. what separates him from the others is that he had been playing this game for the past two years consistently, while others took intermittent breaks. dn~ daddy ranked #1 in many weapons in the game and is also considered the best “ambusher.”

2. DN~ iv0us06 (9.9/10) – iv0us (otherwise known as “dormenthesian”) was once the best player in the game until about august 2023. he once held a influence so powerful, that he had recruited almost every top 5 players to his clan, dn (and had to force some members out because dn was so powerful). considered the best melee player, iv0us would routinely achieve 50 kill games without farming back in late 2022 - early 2023 and had defeated every single top player with winning records. iv0us remains the most influential person (only behind future) in realmz.io history.

3. DN~ Lazorbak (9.8/10) – lazorbak is considered the best teammate in all of realmz.io, helping solidify dn’s historic success against other enemies and with the duo of dormenthesian, formed an unstoppable force. lazor is currently considered the best champion player in realmz.io and has created an aura of fear around his name (hell, many people even leave the game if they see lazor come on). lazor also holds one of the highest k/d ratios in all of realmz.io (only close to yeetus), and this achievement is truly incredible considering that he played over 1000 times.

4. Future (9.6/10) – although future rarely plays realmz.io, he always finds ways to kill top players with classes with high skill floors (e.g. pulse gun). additionally, another factor distinguishes future than other top players: he does not use stealth. considering his play style and his weapon choice + his success against other players, it’s safe to say that future remains a force to be reckoned with.

5. DN~ Yeetus (9.4/10) – yeetus has the highest k/d ratio in the whole game for players over 500 plays and is considered the best “killer” in realmz.io history. he goes by the motto “no mercy” and would kill anyone who faces his path, no matter the skill level. it is rare that yeetus ever gets killed, and arguably has the best tactics whenever it comes to mass-killing people. yeetus does not play that often anymore, but still remains a corner piece in dn’s unanimous dominance.

6. Prookl (9.3/10) – prookl is a massive contributor in the history of realmz.io, which can be attributed to his immense skill in melee/archer classes. prookl is considered the second best “ambusher” (only behind daddy) especially considered his success as a solo player against other teams. additionally, prookl is a massive influence on the realmz.io community and has a say in the future development of realmz.io. do not mess with this man – you will get harassed verbally ( joke ;) ) and in the game.

7. Rker+ (9.0/10) – rker is considered an “og” player, but do not let this go over your head: when rker was playing, he had the quickest rise to stardom through every single melee class. rker had the best movement in realmz.io when he played and he knew how to strategically use running to attack other players (this is how the running tactic caught on). although rker does not play anymore, his influence on the strategies used in realmz.io is apparent today.

8. DN~ Cuzzy (8.9/10) – also known as army, cuzzy retains the best movement tactics in realmz.io history. cuzzy specializes in melee classes only, but when he uses them, his unique blend of movement and attack makes it very difficult to kill him. though many of y’all probably do not know who cuzzy is, i can almost guarantee that you lost to him before – he never goes by his dn name, but rather anonymous names just so he can still fight others without being forced to team with them. cuzzy has not played in a while, and consequently, moved down the ranks.

9. Crab Cakes (8.8/10) – crab is another massive influence on the development of realmz.io, and is highly skilled with a diverse range of classes in the game. crab cakes specializes in classes branching from paladin and sorcerer and can quickly develop his skill level. crabs rarely ever plays consistently (i don’t think he’s ever played consistently in any era of realmz.io) and consequently, bumps down his rank by a feasible margin.

10. DN~ Diablo (8.7/10) – diablo (i.e. dabz) played consistently in middle-late 2023 and has dominated in very skilled classes, most notably sniper (where he’s considered the greatest sniper of all time). diablo was a jack-of-all-trades – a good teammate (except for the fact he had a few beefs with daddy) to all, a great ambusher (could kill many top level players with sniper only), and could rack up kills and levels. however, dabz really only became a top player with sniper and champion, which holds him back a little. nonetheless, dabz is still considered a t10 player all time.

// (11-20) A-Tier -- some description included
  1. Shrek (8.5/10) – very strong melee player; played occasionally; was once considered the greatest player in erth.io history. ranked #11 because of his infrequent activity.

2. Lava (8.4/10) – greatest realmz.io farmer of all time; had good skill in 1v1 situations; teamed up with everyone which hurts his ability to play solo against team.

3. DN~ Quadopus (8.2/10) – very strong champion player; very good 1v1 player; could somewhat do solo vs. team situations; played for a short amount of time which hurts his ranking.

4. King Puma (8.1/10) – very good but controversial melee player; specialized in solo vs. team situations; considered the most skilled “troller” in realmz.io; could play more.

5. DN~ Elemental (8.0/10) – skilled in mouse-based classes (cannot say this for many players); thrives in team situations; a somewhat strong 1v1 player; could specialize in one class more.

6. 1MP - Anonymous (8.0/10) – extremely close skill-wise to Elemental (hence the same 8.0 rating); camps frequently which hurts his ranking a little.

7. Minion (7.9/10) – a more “new” player compared to other members on this list; easily more recognized than many other new players; contains good skill in melee classes such as champion; should team less to move higher.

8. Bob The Conqueror (7.8/10) – bob is considered the best grenadier player in realmz.io; contains some skill in paladin-based classes; teams quite frequently which could inflate his skill in-game.

9. TA Try Again (7.7/10) – can be quite hard to kill when using classes such as alchemist; very limited in class usage; retains massive influence on realmz.io community nowadays; plays less frequently.

10. Fish (7.7/10) – very close skill-wise to try again, but plays a little less; very skilled in difficult classes such as “umbrellar”; held massive influence in realmz.io in 2023.

// (21-30) B-Tier -- no description included
  1. RDT - No (7.6/10)

2. Mafia Leader (7.4/10)

3. Aiden Warren (7.3/10)

4. RDT - Deer (7.2/10)

5. Tristars Jakarius (7.0/10)

6. JJAM (6.9/10)

7. GGs - Squished (6.9/10)

8. SK Leader (6.6/10)

9. VioUmbrez (6.5/10)

10. Skyon (6.3/10)

3 Likes

who is fish?

Can yall stop mispelling my name? :sob::sob::sob: Its sykon and not skyron, or yall can change it to keke too since its the easiest version lol

Sunmoon, the guy whos addicted to umbreller class

Anyways, im impressed yall managed to remember and include me!! :fire::fire:

yeah u pretty good

Yall put me User_Anonymus on
Sykon back me up plz

@Kekereke plz back me up its me user read my last post on this

idk who u are. this is the top 30 all time

@Lazorbak o really it is? I had no clue lmao!

If we dont know who u are then what makes u think that ur top 30?

Ik who he is and um…

eww :face_vomiting:

also as confirmed by 7clappz i am b tier :sunglasses:

hes got a clan with 1 person in it i think
his hidden talent is hidden right now :cold_face:

Bro should keep it hidden too :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::cold_face::cold_face::cold_face::fire::fire::fire::100::100::100:

lmfao

Yall r jealous haters

played devil before; has some emerging talent but i don’t think they have the skill to pose a threat against better players yet. i’d except them to be in the 31-40 spot if i extended it.

1 Like

should we extend?