Trackpad v. mouse. (poll)

so everyone knows that using a mouse to pvp in swordbattle.io is pretty much the default, and not many people play with trackpad because mouse is obviously better -

lol just joking guys, the actual answer is that it depends on personal preference.

however, not many people prefer trackpad, i’ve only met 5 people in the whole of swordbattle.io who use trackpad (that i know of.)

• mouse
  • or trackpad?
0 voters

so, what do you all think? do you prefer mouse or trackpad? me personally, i prefer mouse. it just helps me get more in tune in swordbattle.io because i need to move my entire hand rather than my fingers.

I use trackpad because i do not have gud mouse

3 Likes

I’m forced to use the trackpad on my school computer so I just use keyboard for half of the controls because trackpad sux, when I’m not on my school computer I never touch the trackpad

Mouse. You should have a good explanation for using trackpad(if you use it), its super annoying for me, and for a lot of people.

1 Like

on my laptop I can’t use the trackpad if im using the keys :skull:

Back when swordbattle was unblocked at my school, I had to use trackpad when playing on my Chromebook. It felt a little weird, but it wasn’t that bad, I used my left hand for all keys (spacebar for swinging, C key for throwing, WASD), and my right hand hand for changing direction.

Imagine using a mouse and still having skill issues couldn’t be me. For me using a mouse means you have skill issues so like I have never used a mouse before to play sb and I am somehow extremely good :skull:

2 Likes

Track pad better than mouse in all games :ok_hand:

1 Like

Trackpad but only because I’m a laptop user and my mouse stopped working

bruh dude

Used mouse once but I’m better with trackpad

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.