tricking a toxic roacher... (funny)

so i was trying to chill on sb when i a bunch of roachers rushed and killed me…i tried again and again but there were literally so many and i was on lumberjack evolution…

eventually i couldn’t take it anymore.

so in turn i decided to have some fun with them and teach them a lesson (loll)…

so after i died, i decided to try to pretend to have nonexistant, and i mean nonexistant, aim…and obviously one of them started beating me and combo-locking me ofc…until i went down to almost no health. then i started tryharding when i was one hit from dying…

queue sweaty music

so then i really started aiming and styling with 360s, flicks, the lot of it. and uh…they literally just left the game mid-combo.

this was really funny, especially on a toxic roacher spamming “ez” on every kill.

ggs, but please dont roach…or be toxic… :]

2 Likes

I just say “umadbro?” after they try roaching me multiple times, it isn’t as funny but it makes them so self-aware about why they’re roaching. I’ve stopped a lot of them just becuz of it

1 Like

btw your spin and hit combo isnt very strong anymore now its just about timing your hits, just feedback :+1:

I Could Train You :smiley:

yeah, it actually never gave any real advantage, its just to show off your aim and skill

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.