(unpredictability?) how to: dodge bot swordthrows

…bots.

since v2, much better at the game. especially, i’ve noticed…their swordthrows.

for some reason they tend to be really accurate- but as i’ve said countless times - nothing is without a weakness.

and for bot swordthrows? their weakness: unpredictablility. what do i mean?

well, their aim depends on them predicting where you are and where you will be. a great way to throw this off is to move unpredictably.

some ways you can do this:

• randomly stop every once and a while.
  • strafe in a circle around the bot.
  • regularly strafe
  • edge into a chest or bush to slow down, then unpredictably, come out at a good moment

hope this helped!

How do you embed links?

type some text that you want to embed a link into. then highlight it, and press this button on the bar above:

Screenshot 2023-12-30 at 1.16.45 PM

it will look like a paper clip/link idk.

then, just copy and paste a link into the top or search a topic to embed.

What he said or you could use markdown

Markdown?

It’s a way of formatting things look it up it’s useful they way he showed just dose it for you but you can do much more with it

Wow there is a massive guid on it and it does seem really useful!

2 Likes

yep it rly is

edging in sb is crazy

After reading all of incognito’s pvp tutorials, you would think he is the best pvper in the world.

That’s what I’m sayin

fun fact doesn’t matter what type of player you are you can throw your sword right back at them either guessing or seeing where the bot is or using the mini map for help and using ur iq to hit him OR just use skill or something and easily dodge their throw by going the opposite way or going away from where they throwing their sword * i was doing both of these yestrday and haven’t seem the topic yet until now and i also succed or was able to escape*

1 Like