Upgraded bots?

(i had so much fun writing this post in this new story/real life style: drop a like or a follow if you enjoyed!)

bots. they meander around, collecting coins and occasionally swinging their sword at another player/bot.

well, what’s the point of them? to be free kills for players, to encourage people to keep on playing the game…but that was before the zombies came.

the zombies were much more agressive than any other bots, beelining towards players and attacking relatively effectively.

in the beginning, people were not used to these hyper-agressive bots. however, eventually people got used to the zombies. we would fight them more consistently - we learned their weaknesses.

but then came the nerf: zombies would no longer gather in mobs to ruthelessly attack players. instead, they acted just like regular bots…the bots that were already in the game.

and so my question for you all is not “shouldn’t we unnerf zombies?”, but "shouldn’t we upgrade bots themselves. to make something…different. upgraded about bots that would bring a new twist to the game.

even a small change could change bots’s entire dynamic, leading to more interesting and unpredictable gameplay.

now, i know that having an unexpected update to bots would be sort of suprising to the community, as we are now all used to passive bots: so because of this, i’m not suggesting a huge update/revamp to bots would be prudent - just putting the idea out there.

anyways, what are your thoughts about this?

(aand a cookie :slight_smile: for reading this whole thing :cookie:)

2 Likes

Bots have been able to evolve before… Thatwas rekoved cyz the game broke down and thye brat leaderboards reci4ds

3 Likes

yeah, i was going to add that but decided against it - also, i didn’t mean to suggest that if that’s what you’re saying, just putting it out there. even a small change could make a big difference.

1 Like

We should give bots some watered down evols that aren’t as powerful as tier 1 evols but still stronger than a regular bot

3 Likes

grammar :x:

1 Like

Gautam will we have bots in v2? Upgraded ones tht is

1 Like

Not as strong as tier 1. As strong as tier 5

1 Like

Maybe some minor tweaks, but it would be bad if they became as strong as players.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.