use of beserker is coming alive?

over the past few days, i’ve noticed the evolution of beserker becoming way more popular. for people who have seen v1, beserker is a bit like an extremely-nerfed archer* (DONT FLAME ME IN THE COMMENTS), because of the increase speed and decrease size, so can be useful for people who have good aim.

that being said, i dont think beserker is inherently bad like many do, just that you have to have a certain playstype to use it correctly…

which…i do not. ahem! anyways, have any of you guys seen this recently?

1 Like

It’s been like that for a while now, like weeks. Lots of players using berserker because tank is too slow to catch up to annoying berserker users like John Titor. I think someone mentioned that berserker received a buff a while ago but idk.

3 Likes

i think the reason why its been more prominent recently is because of that buff you mentioned, yeah. but i havent really been on that much for the last couple of weeks, only recently which is why i made the topic now.

1 Like

yeah
the MAIN reason i use berserker is because annoying people are too fast for tank
the attack
if they get low they run and regen
then they do it again

1 Like

yeah so beserker can let u catch up more easily

2 Likes

Tank is actually still pretty OP and a solid counter

3 Likes

It’s kinda balanced but I wish the upgrade system is removed until it can be implemented properly

2 Likes

its really not tho tank is really only good for farming bosses and not pvp since their abilty can be easily negated by any skilled player by just staying at range…

1 Like

berserker uses swordthrow
tank not fast enough to dodge

1 Like

tank is just realistly so useless for anything but bosses

2 Likes

And any skilled player can use the size of a tank to there advantage with feints

1 Like

just stay out of their range and throw swords its not that difficult tbh and beserks are fast enough to the point where they can just dodge any swords a tank may try to throw back

2 Likes

tank in general needs a massive buff so its actually useful

1 Like

or berserker needs a nerf

both

the reason way everybody uses Berserker Now Is Because Gautam Made it OP as F#ck

(don’t mind my language it’s true)

After The “Balancing Evols” Guatam Did Berserker has just been too OP

1 Like

people use tank for fair 1v1s because tank is less dependent on frame rate (beserker: better frame rate = you win)

2 Likes

First poste i agree with from incognitos more ppl are usinf berserk than tank

Only real ogs and good players use tank nowadays cause berserks throung is so good you can 4 to 5 shot a tank and since its so quick u can just run away when low

But it made a childs new meta throwing and moving back to mars than coming back throwing again and runnning to mars again

But since me and @OYOYOY got good aim we can hit those fast kids lol

3 Likes

Who said you needed archer god when u got berserk LOL

2 Likes