Using The Yeti: A Brief Overview.

Hello all~
I may have (tried to) come up with a new and unique PvP strategy that could be used.

While I was in the middle of fighting the Yeti Boss, this guy came up to me. Me (being a noob) was trying my best not to fight the yeti head on, bordering the edge. If you don’t know, snowballs cannot go through the barrier in between biomes, so the kind of just cluster up on the edge. The guy that came up to me was a tank, full health. I accidentally hit him into the snowballs, and he went from green to almost red(and then he tried to kill me so I finished him off, but we don’t talk about that).

I realised how much damage he took and decided to try it out for myself. I waited for the snowballs to build up on the edge, and when I rammed into them, they dealt massive damage again.

I am no PvP expert, but I know you guys are creative and could probably do something with this. You may be able to do this with the Fire Boss, but I’m Sb’d out for today. Then again, maybe you already knew and I’m just taking up space. Either way, I hope this wasn’t a completely useless read.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Ice spikes + big yeti = really dead

1 Like

Yea that or putting it in the corner with ability

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.