V2 Evol Tree Updates [OFFICIAL]

if so, then that’ll be fire, but you know that be one of the more annoying, skill-less evo’s. Will just allow throw-an-run players to grind more, but they might get roached easier, so idk.

1 Like

Ngl i think magnet with full speed will be really good. Especially if you’re good at pvp. Nobody can escape you!

1 Like

Only works on small players, so big,skilled boi’s are just gonna destroy u.

1 Like

true, but if your the biggest in the server. Everyone will fear you.

I’m never the king, I’m the king-killer. so for me, it ain’t matter

so just stay on the diagonals of the rook and you stay at range and you beat them?

1 Like

please fix pvp gautam like we don’t need new content just fix your game pvp feels absolutely terrible

Rook counterplay: press w and a at the same time

2 Likes

invis??? god this is gonna be fun :smiling_imp:

the truest rook counterplay is having good aim a fast evo (since i think its a tank evo) hold W and A and use swords

Personally I don’t think it is that bad especially since upgrades will prob go or be nerfed extensively

1 Like

ngl, I like upgrades. BUT thats just personal opinion and you know how human beings, especially on the forum, feel about G-MAN’s opinions.

Yea i sorta do? Idk the stat increase should be /2 for all of them so it can stay but not make too big of an impact on gameplay. I think upgrades are fun to mess around with

fr. going max on stats is hella fun. also lets players choose what they want, rather then set stats.

Yea I agree. I think evols should definitely be the main focus so that upgrades don’t make insanely unbalanced builds

2 Likes

ooooooooh
neat

hey G-man
don’t wanna come off mean or anything
but can u let other people praise your skill?
not yourself?

3 Likes

I remember designing these :laughing: need help balancing?

3 Likes

IMG_0030

Oh I remember those things good times lol