V2 Evol Tree Updates [OFFICIAL]

I am going to be rolling out the evolution update in phases as I finish it to not break the game balancing

Here is the first phase of the update which will be made by end of next week

4 new evols

• Rook (cannot move diagonal)
  • Samurai (really cool sword ability)
  • Knight (better berserker)
  • Vampire (steals peoples lives)

Also first evol tree will be tank and knight, not tank and berserker. Berserker will come after knight and will be balanced better

Coming soon (before may ends)

• Warrior (stronger and powerful fighter)
  • Lumberjack ( more damage to chests, cool swing)
  • Fisherman (reel in ur enemies!)
  • Magnet (collect coins easier, pulls smaller enemies toward u)
  • Jouster (Dashes forward with attack, throw more!)
  • Juggernaut (i havent decided what this one will do)
  • Tamer (tame wolves and maybe other mobs!)
  • Stalker (be invis literally)
13 Likes

Sounds really cool! Can’t wait!

1 Like

SAMURAI BACK!

3 Likes

yes, now i will actully play the game more cus i dont even play

1 Like

rook cant move diagonal?
you better make it instakill bro

1 Like

LUBMERJACK :scream:

1 Like

Epic!

1 Like

Also juggernaut should have a verry slow attack but has tons of damage and a large amount of knockback when you hit someone

2 Likes

Rooks canonically move pretty fast up and down so idk whatchu mean.

2 Likes

That’s totally not going to get annoying xD

NEW EVOLS!!

2 Likes

Rook: Can’t move diagonally
G-MAN:
WEAKNESS MEME

but can’t you just spam arrow keys? or is there a cool down on the switching the direction of movement

1 Like

I’d bet Samurai’s sword attack would be a quick forward slash that allows user to hit in a straight row, almost teleporting forward, or some “legend of Zelda” spin attack.

I’m sure Rook would have higher stats, but hopefully it’s sword throw or speed will be boosted to make up for it’s lack of diagonally movement, which limit’s it’s 1v1 power.

Knight should have a Shield for it’s star, ngl. It makes sense and would be hella useful against bosses or sword spam throwers.

Vampire just sounds fine as it is, but I wonder if it should have no regular regen other than it’s ability when star is used.

Warrior should be a combo of both Berserk and Tank.

Lumberjack sounds chill for grinding

Magnet sounds absolutely useless, ngl (my personal opinion), and feels like it’ll only increase your chances of getting roached.

Jouster sounds like it should just be changed to a more ranged attack style, with doging backwards or evading attacks being used more than dashing forward (but then that would be the most ANNOYING evo ever in V2)

Juggernaut’s star should be OP, invincibility and spd increase, but in return its slow regularly and has hella star cooldown (possibly longest)

Tamer sounds amazing and would be nice for farming through mobs, and its better cuz it can also be used for good pvp (unlike magnet and lumberjack)

Stalker seems fine, but it would be very annoying and kind of nerfed, being more focused on spd and regen while lowering it’s ATK and HP.

Fisherman is what my heart craves. To fight a runner and just go
get over here!! meme

G-MANS THOUGHTS OVERALL: EXCELENTE!!!

1 Like

Lil’Tim approves this new evo tree
7bc742ab-061a-4491-812f-eb37faa00da6-removebg-preview

1 Like

imagine pulling up on a dude and he just pulls up on you with both the ice boss and fire boss looking like this :skull:
download - 2024-04-26T095643.986

2 Likes

Ngl warrior should be added first knight and warrior

2 Likes

Maybe swordthrow is replaced with repeling enemies which does the same damage as a sword throw. usually it might suck in enemies when it attacks but idk

maybe that’s too op so it should be a glass cannon

3 Likes

For stalker when inviable low damage and low hp nerf, but spd and regen buff. Only invsiable when star is activated tho.

1 Like

Invisible*

2 Likes

Me and @penguin are going to politely jump you.

1 Like