V2 Logout Bug

I have an ipad too so I’ll test it after school, I haven’t really tested much on non-Chrome browsers so that might be why

Yea I suppose so apple kinda sucks with compatibility ngl

what going on this time?

This is happening it auto logs out each time I load the page

This never happened in v1 so maybe borrow the code from there?

Swordbattle saying Oops Disconnected

Problem is the v1 login system is kinda insecure

Oh then that is a fair concern

Whats going on with yall’s computers… i’ve been playing just fine since release but i think its because im on chrome + website + personal computer

I’m on iPad not a computer lol. But you have the ideal setup for not getting bugs

It’s just I am a lone dev and I just test everything on chrome on my home computer and when I launch to players who don’t have my setup it causes issues. V1 also had a lot of bugs but as time went on I fixed them slowly to the point where the code became stable even though it looked terrible.

Yea it’s fine it takes time that’s all. Small but regular fixes are all that matter

then why don’t you ask for help from other people?

I would if it doesnt take more time explaining things to them rather than me just doing it myself. Its a bad approach for long term but for now I just want to do things as fast as possible.

it never too late to ask for help gautam. sure finding help may not be easy or doing yourself may not be easier either but it you can alway try to find help with the coding and stuff.

I suppose it would help him but having to explain all the code would take a lot of time and money if they are working by hours. A person hired using the bounty feature on replit wouldn’t be bad costs wise but there are a couple problems with this.

1. There is no guarantee they actually do what you want them to do

2. Once they leave you have to learn the code

3. If you understand the code when you need a new person you will need to teach the person the code

4. Even if you hire the same person again they will likely still have to relearn the code albeit in a faster timeframe

Finally, Gautam has basically finished v2 with only bugs so it wouldn’t be worth the money imo

and with the time he has rn he be able to slowly patch the bugs while more bugs comes.

I’m still gonna pay mistik to help me tho since he’s a good dev but more than that doesn’t make sense for a small io game.

1 Like

i thought you worked alone?

get testers on diffrent devices Personal computers, ipad , tablet , macbook , chromebook everythnig