Visual bugs

Smaller bugs I wanted to address

Buy button bug

Mentioned here

Shop gem counter bug

This is a bug I simply cannot reproduce anymore because I’ve already bought every skin that costs gems, but this was something I remember seeing when I was buying them. When I bought the skins with gems, The amount of the gems in the shop wouldn’t update, and only the counter on the main screen did. I had to re-open the shop before it showed the gems as the new amount

Equipping skins bug

I think this was mentioned somewhere else, but I found new info to this weird bug. The main bug I found was that when you try to equip a skin, the button for it might say “equip” even though its already equipped, just like the buy button. Another thing I found is that sometimes skins will just say “equipping” permanently until I close the shop

Account name blends with background sometimes

Not really a bug, but just something you should change
imageimage

Menu border thing

Again, not really a bug, but half of the time the menu background just ends up zooming in on the border, which kinda ruins the point of the background, should be changed

Loading bar

The loading bar before the game loads is completely useless, it loads too quickly anyway. You don’t even need this loading bar

lowercase

dude

Camera zooming bug on respawn

When you die and immediately start moving when you respawn, the camera will glitch when zooming onto the player. Can’t get a screenshot, but reproducing it is very simple: die, respawn, and start moving in any direction as soon as you respawn

Ice biome tiling

THE ERRORS ON THE ICE TILES ARE JUST ENOUGH TO BE NOTICABLE AND I CAN’T STOP SEEING THEM :augh::augh::augh::augh::augh::augh::augh:

Others mentioned in other posts

1 Like

Fr fr the gameplay is fine but the visuals :augh:

Don’t know about you lot but I’m enjoying the new biomes

Really good :+1:

2 Likes

Hopefully these will be fixed.

1 Like

chilll on the visual bugs, i honestly dont even care until i fix the actual bugs

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

will slowly get to these as I have time, the loading one is definitely fixed

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.