Warrior Class Idea and Image

(I promise I won’t go crazy with starting topics but I’ve been thinking this for a while)
This is…
warrior
The Warrior!
It’s the plain old average class evo for people who don’t like specialization (or choices), as its name and default-esque appearence suggests. Here are the stat multipliers (1.00 being the default)
Speed: 1.05
HP: 1.15
Damage: 1.10
Regen Speed: 1.10
Scale (Size):1.15
Attack Cooldown: 0.95 (this means attack speed up)
Resistance: 2 (I think this stat decreases KB bc it’s 2 on tank and 1.1 on berserker)

The warrior’s only special traits aside from its minor increase in those stats is that it has a second and a half of extra ability duration. Said ability would give it no regen wait time and immunity to knockback (NOT DAMAGE) for the duration of the effect.

No sword skin 'cuz this is a class idea. If it needs to get 2nd-level evos, I have some concepts in my back pocket.

6 Likes

if u go to the github code, under the file classes and then under the file evolutions, u can find stats

1 Like

people would choose the other classes bc they are more op though

1 Like

@ManagePasswords @Fish
now that the dumb reply limiter is gone, i’m happy to say that i’ve heard both of you and will edit the main message shortly.
it’s done. go look

2 Likes

@SliceAnd_DiceTheReal Hi

@gautam pls rate

Are the stats for ability ability time or normal?

1 Like

cool idea i like it

normal, ability raises resistance (i think it would be resistance at least) to a comically large amount and makes regen timer (time between getting hit and regening) 0

2 Likes

3 whole bumps, also, wow evolutions are new, they came right before I joined?!?!?!

1 Like

Yeah and got removed like the moment they where added then re added latter

1 Like

When this post was made and still to this day I have a question what does this skin have to do with warriors?!

the red star is supposed to represent a glint in the eye, the only warning you get before the warrior ends your existence

1 Like

I thought it was a scar…

1 Like

its a top down view of a face

1 Like

Someone remake it but it has to look ‘tanky’ and not similar to knight or beserker

2 Likes