What are your dislikes about v2?

hopefully

2 Likes

For me the Tank upgrade feels unbalanced. For some reason it’s the one focused on damage rather than Berserker, while also making you basically unkillable with the buffed regenaration. And personally for me, fighting a Tank is really annoying, since you just damage them, wait for them to use their special abillity, and hope you can kill them before the abillity recharges (and if you use yours first, you’re screwed). I really hope it gets a rework once the new upgrades get added.

1 Like

The PVP… and Berserker and for some reason its easier to become top 100 GAUTAM FIX YOUR GAME

I’m going to say pvp, pvp is much more slower and people just run when they are red it’s like so annoying having to fight them just for them to run away from what they started, and I want back the extra boost when you throw your sword it feels like the sword is like heavy and when you release it it’s like the weight left your shoulders and you can run free.

1 Like

Of course pls make topic anytime

How can I make it not MID

Yes I am working on this

True I will nerf runners soon

I thought I added this to v2 but will double check and make it better

3 Likes

your opinion is incorrect, my framerate can’t keep up

2 Likes

Mine can, idkw.

1 Like

dawg I ain’t even gonna flex my specs but I got top-tier specs and I STILL get ~60fps past like 100k coins

1 Like

It would also be nice if chest values were buffed. For me, there’s a lot less motivation to keep grinding/playing while waiting for the bosses to respawn. Taking the time to break chests doesn’t provide you with nearly as much value as what bosses drop. Maybe 5-7k would be more reasonable for purple chests than 3k (what it is currently I think).

3 Likes

No fish skin

1 Like

you have a fish skin

1 Like

no buyable fish skin

1 Like

nuh uh

1 Like

Gautam, I tried it, but it’s not boosting me.

1 Like

Theres already plans for buffed chests but they aren’t out yet

1 Like

upgrade system beserker being way to op chests being so useless you can get 2k faster with floor coins than chests tank being so useless a 2k skilled beserk can dog walk a 50k skilled tank
bosses are way to easy to the point most players can kill them with 30+coincs

1 Like

ALSO NOT TO MENTION HOW BROKEN MAX SPED IS AND THE CURRENT STAY AT RANGE AND SPAM META

1 Like

bots only attack on 2 hits will be nicer

2 Likes

Fr how do you expect players to keep coming back when getting coins is so slow :p

2 Likes

what do you play on?