What are your dislikes about v2?

What do you dislike about v2?

Swordbattle has been out for a while now, and there hasn’t been a topic about this (to my knowledge) so I decided to ask… What do you dislike about v2?

:rotating_light: Please use constructive feedback!!! :rotating_light:

Comments like “The fighting sucks!” aren’t helpful. If you give a constructive comment, please include how you would improve the game.

I love it, and thats just because I’ve never played V1, lol.

1 Like

The game feels too fast (beserkers being very fast mostly)

2 Likes

Everybody is annoying now and thats because the gameplay makes that more possible and/or the playerbase is younger now and doesn’t know whats morally incorrect

Also I want the üpdätës

4 Likes

Fr tho. We need a skin update every month or 2, G.

1 Like

No elv update

2 Likes

We need an evo update too, but that’s some work. It ain’t like drawing a few hitboxs and putting it in the game. I’d say 3 months per a few new evo’s. In 1 year, with all the stuff that gets added until SB V3/3-D Version, the game’ll be diverse enough to be un-cmplainable

How much of a nerf should it be? Idk where the code is for how much the speed upgrade affects it tho

1 Like

The speed is fine in my opinion.

It’s the annoying bots that I hate. They don’t collect any real amount of coins and randomly roach you.

3 Likes

For me beserker is too fast since sometimes my frame rate can’t keep up lol. Plus it isn’t as satisfying though that is a personal preference

1 Like

But we can agree on the bots tho, right G?

1 Like

Yea bots suck

3 Likes

I kinda wish I could redo some of the art… I’m much better now than I was in summer and a few of the biomes look rather crappy.

2 Likes

Nah, they cool as hell, G.

1 Like

Def we need new lava biome

4 Likes

Any chance you could replace if I made a new one?
(And maybe the ponds too)

1 Like

it wouldn’t be hard to change the art out.
you just switch out the files.

The only thing to think about is making the new art the same file size as the old one and keeping same general shape of the object.

3 Likes

The games just MID tbh

1 Like

River texture: :dotted_line_face:
Grass texture: :dotted_line_face:

3 Likes