What if you leave the map?

12 Likes

wtf is that

3 Likes

Development instance? :eyes:

2 Likes

He removed the hit box :man_facepalming: should of thought of this dang it

2 Likes

I found this while surfing on YouTube by coincidence instead of the post how strange

7 Likes

Is this done on a private server?

is the other map another servers’ map?

1 Like

I think so

If it was I’m pretty sure there would be a ton of lag so maybe it is just for gautam to test?

2 Likes

That’d be impossible, because each game server runs in a separate Node.js process (usually on entirely different physical servers), and it’d be too complicated to make the servers sync game state with each other.

4 Likes

If im right it is just the generation and it keeps repeating itself

1 Like

This made me notice something:
If you’re a large player and you let a small player push you into the corner of the map without moving, you can “leave” the map (you end up back inside once you move, though)

2 Likes

Yes it is a know thing that is how the other pieces of the maps out of the map where found by people pushing each other max I’ve had with is 4 with the 3rd and 4th dude phasing entirely into each other and using a ability after words getting you to see really far out

2 Likes

how?? I’ve never been able to do it!! Is “goodbye” a secret code?? AM I GOING CRAZY??

hey @gautam if I set my name to “goodbye world” can I do this as well???

By analysing the video we can see that spinning is the secret input is to exactly spin 2.43 times clockwise on the default skin and the name of the character has to be ‘goodbye world’
We can also see that the level %age doesn’t matter as much because he picks up some coins behind the bush and if it has to be precise he won’t go inside the bush. The level might matter as he deliberately destroyed a brown chest. I could also see that he collided for a second with the wall meaning the spin really does matter and exactly 13 frames after the spin you must point right wards. We can assume that this works on all walls if we use the spin.

3 Likes

update: unfortunatly this bug was patched in v2

2 Likes