What is This SCAM

if you didnt understand, im talking about how much XP you get when you grind coins not the amount of my XP

The only difference is smaller number tho

1 Like

If you grinded a certain amount of coins it will be multiplied

1 Like

im talking about how much XP u get when u grind cuze 20 coins 1 XP is a little to small

:augh: You still complain the number too small :augh: That’s what I’m talking about, stop acting like a child, it’s just a smaller number

It’s smaller for everyone

1 Like

Its the same for everyone, so it shouldnt make it “harder” yes the induvidual value of one XP is higher now but the goal was to make numbers smaller so that it doesnt feel random and instead feels more balanced and easier to balance stuff in the future because progress is manageable and we dont have people with hundreds of millions of xp vs people who have little just makes the disparity easier to handle imo.

4 Likes

In the nicest way possible, just deal with it.

1 Like

You Dont Get It :sob:

Yes I do, the numbers got smaller, that’s it

Victor is indeed a very old white guy name

Im not White Or Old

Oh Your New, Nvm

Been here long enough to realize you’re a fossil

1 Like

youe been here for less then a month, by your join date you’ve only been here 3 weeks, to be accurate 4 weeks in a half

Stay on topic, or I’ll close this.

and during Christmas and New Years i wasn’t online so you have probably never met me

Calm down there Einstein

Lets Just Hope Gautamn Fixes The Coin to XP Ratio

(but seriously 20 Coins For 1 XP is insanely small, And unfair)

not a scam all stats just got scaled down :skull: just grind it back if you care that much :/