What speed 10 + beserker feels like

yeah, that’s right - today i tried speed ten with beserker - as far as i know, the fastest possible you can go!

well, my first impressions…were…really interesting, to say the least. it was extremely fast, especially in the water and ice biome!

compared with other players and bots especially, the difference was especially noticable.

one thing i noticed was that it can be a little hard to control your movements with speed ten, because your brain expects something and swordbattle.io delivers something else.

however, once i got used to it i found it easy to hitselect into combos, and strafe, too!

no more rabbit chases across the whole map for bots, either…because i was almost 2x as fast as them!

(no proper way to end this soo)

cya guys in the next post!

2 Likes

speed ten = the feeling the upgrade system needs to be nerfed

1 Like

Only speed imo I think rest are alright

1 Like

nah have u tried max regen before?

1 Like

No? Is it that op?

1 Like

Yes. Try 1v1ing someone with max regen.

2 Likes

nah max damage is the craziest upgrade in the game

1 Like

Max damage is only good for chests really and is only somewhat decent in pvp, going max regen and then spending extra upgrades on damage is probably the best pvp build

2 Likes

nah but max damage + 3 regen is CRAZY pvp combo its my main go to

1 Like

I’ll have to try that it sounds good but I might replace some of the dmg with speed for turtle

1 Like

if u do my build for 3 upgrades is

5 speed 3 regen and rest on dmg

1 Like

“What do you guys think?”

1 Like

…I think we should go with more of the upgrade system as in other games with upgrade like sb all the stats builds on the upgrades and the build is extremly important

1 Like

I agree upgrade builds like in diep.io would make the game rly fun imo

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.