When you find that sb 2.0 Pvp is a biiiiit broken

This should be funny :slight_smile:

Storyline: You come on sb to play normally and try to make friends Then you see the person you look up to (Doesn’t matter if you really don’t) (CK)ANGEL you heard she was a really good player and then you saw she was a biiiiiiiiit of a troll
You: There is no ACTUAL WAY SHE IS A TROLL!
Storyline: Well, you must have a crooked sense of humor since some of the trolling is glitching the game to make a name that is in an unknown language that was a bit like this ΩƒΩˆΨΉΨ‘Ψ΅Ψ±ΩˆΩ€Ψͺيعآـ٧Ω₯Ω£Ψͺعـ٣٩ّيع؀ريـ٩٨يع؀عريؑـ٨٣٩ور٠ْ٨يΨͺءيوّ٩رؑآعو٠-رؑءعوآرءعؑييّ٨وءعرؑيآءيؑآوعوآحΨͺيآحΨͺحءيووييحآييآحطرΨͺيو٠يآءحطي then you learn that this makes the game LAAAAAAAGGGG (@personalexperience.com) you also learn that she goes around killing everyone before you know her (@SERIOUSPERSONALEXPERIENCE.COM)
first storyline

how you like it

sofar

Alright man i hate to break it to you but…

but....ur profile pic is kinda butt

EH?

oh ill change it later

but how you like the story sofar

it makes me wanna take a poop but i like it (dw im normally like this im tpglitch everyone hates me)

THE point

is to make that

Storyline: Well, you find her, and you say hi (btw this is in v1) but she attacks you
ANGELS MIND: Bro who is this guy well don’t know him HE HAS TO DIE
Your mind when she starts attacking: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I JUST WANTED TO SAY HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII(@SKULL)
Storyline: Well, you run to say the least YOU RUN. You run all around the map and after this you get ANGELCHASEAPHOBIA. The phobia of which you don’t Want Angel chasing you ( PENALTY DEATH)
SECOND STORYLINE

is this your alt or second account?

eH main

this is my main ill change my profile later

weird cause you seem familiar with all of us… @Shadowblade I see you online can you check IP for matches

Roger, is the chat still not working for you? If it works now, go talk there and try to keep this post on-topic :slight_smile:

tpglitch, I know him from in-game. Roger’s been in swordbattle for a while, but never joined the forum.

1 Like

i never joined the forum?

Never thought bout it

ive been on for a year on my main when sb started on my old acc