Who is John? Why is he hated? Are we doing too much?

I’ve been hearing lots about this dude named John. Who is this “menace”? A hated player known by the SB community. Now WHY is he called a menace? Simple. Cuz he is toxic. He uses max spd and berserker all the time. Now I know plenty of players that follow that tactic and are fun an worthy opponents. John on the other hand is a spammer in sword throwing and really loves to be a toxic player who THINKS they are better than everyone else. Even though almost everyone finds that annoying and rude, are we doing too much? Are we, as a community, putting bad player in the spotlight for the sole purpose of telling everyone just how bad he is? Are WE the ones becoming a sort bully to the annoying class clown? I don’t know, and I guess its up to the player. John may be a rather sad figure, but hes still just another one of us SB players. I guess what I’m trying to do is ask does such an unliked player really deserve all this hate? I mean there are PLENTY of annoying players (Leon for example) that we have all played against, but we shouldn’t let that be a big factor. Now if anyone sees John, they just sigh a sad and disappointed sigh. In the end I feel that if you see John in a server, please don’t target him unless hes genuinely trying to ruin your game. As for everything else, thats just up to you. G-MAN, out.

2 Likes

I guess this is just a relay on my perspective on the whole “John” thing. I’ve handled him before and understand why hes kinda hated, but I just felt compelled to have a small talk with the community rq. Share some of my thoughts on it.

End of the day, I still kinda see him as the server edgelord.

I like killing people including him :D

1 Like

The enemy of my friend is my enemy, and everyone loves wasd and shadow

2 Likes

im like 90% sure leon is john they both have that same gay hit and run strat and spm throwing swords

1 Like

wrd bro had over a HOUR trying to end my 900k run

did he tho?

nah I just left and gave my kills to my friend cause I was bored

he tried making me pick sides when i said i was neutral lol

I guess its hard to not target such an annoying player. Its like having the urge to slap your brother when his sole existence is to fire nerf bullets at your face on sight.

1 Like

This sounds oddly specific, sorry if you actually have a brother like that.

2 Likes

Hes 9, so I don’t slap him…but now I’m wondering if John is just some middle school troll.

1 Like

johns prob a 10-year-old kid who thinks he’s amazing at everything but is not that good
P.S. the two players you mentioned in the original post are my two least favorites.

1 Like

John an Leon?

yes
i hate john
and leon hates me
so i don’t like him

1 Like

oof.

1 Like

Leon wants to fight me now because I’m chill with penguin. I really hoped to stay out of conflicts between friends like this, but he thinks that’s not okay.

it’s pretty op even if weak people with no skill do it with 2 people
i couldnt deal with it when i was lagging and unfortunatly had to die

He thinks he’s better friends with you than me with you??>:(
Also even if I’m not that doesn’t mean shadow has to attack me because he’s better friends with leon

1 Like