Why I think forum is boring

The problem
The forum is dead on Fridays Saturdays and Sundays. Along with this topics have lately been the same thing repeated.

The solution
I would consider deleting games that aren’t updated or are just plain dead since they are basically clutter that brings no real value here. I would also keep the community engaged by having people be active in chat constantly since getting a person go on the forum is easy but keeping them online for a while longer is much harder. You could also try keep topics that are informative to a minimum and have more topics that are interactive like asking a question such as: What are your hobbies? Etc etc

4 Likes

Idk any other ideas if you have some reply

1 Like

let people invite or ask people to go on the forum.

1 Like

and i not talking about the invite button to have people get new accs i talking about people that are already have acc on forum ask them to go on the forum with a notifcation.

1 Like

If your active on forum you get rewards in swordbattle

2 Likes

and what about the other io games forum?

1 Like

You could do something like if your active in one category you get rewards for that io game (but you would need to ask the other devs, which is why I mentioned swordbatle since gautam is the owner of this forum)

1 Like

Yea, I’m not active on Sunday and Saturday because I have school but I try to be active as possible

1 Like

Don’t delete inactive games, just get more. I’ll explain more later since its a topic I’ve been wanting to make for a while but yea deleting them is useless cuz there are still people that are in those communities and/or have spent a lot of time developing those games and getting them on the forum

1 Like

Yea but if they aren’t doing anything like being inactive and/or not updating the game then it would make sense

3 Likes

Honestly, for me the appeal has been talking to other people. I kinda see it as a new discord. I hope v2 will revive the forum, though.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.