Why is the leaderboard like this?

so i noticed something today…the leaderboard goes up to not 100. not 105. but 103.

(last person on leaderboard)

but why is this? i would expect the leaderboard to have a round number, and i knew it went to around 100.

but why 103? i’m perplexed. does anyone else know why this is? was this intentional or not, or does the leaderboard change depending on how much xp the top people get?

(better post tomorrow :heart:)

1 Like

lol 103.

I think I remember that.

Okay this is a bit off-topic but who the heck is bruh cool 37 and why does he sound like an alternate reality version of me

It shows top 3 then 100 players. Stoobid

3 Likes

Because. 103.

The leaderboard is broken cuz im not on it /j. Everyone who’s on it deserves it.

Math

Honestly I can’t even remember I always just check kills and coins sense survived time never matters to me lol

actually i did have that thought occur to me… i was like, hm that sounds like one of coolguy’s alts

If u a r 103 u dont get the tag next to ur namr u only get it when u hit 100 so tbh its fine

1 Like

oh that p much explains it

well, true, but most games that have a leaderboard have 100 slots but then the top three are included in the 100.

They rnt tho bc of the ui

alr i see

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.